“First time!”
Review of Cubby Bear Lounge

Cubby Bear Lounge
Ranked #51 of 572 Nightlife in Chicago
Reviewed April 10, 2012

This was my first time in Wrigleyville. So glad my husband drug me over to this bar. We had a blast. In fact, it looked as though EVERYONE was having a blast. Cubs win!

Reviewed September 15, 2011

Visited the Cubby Bear for its location found some great atmosphere and live music, however when the bill came after only being there for 4 hours the waitress had charged me and my boyfriend for 16 $5 beers, when confronting her she stated that was the correct number. we paid and left.
be careful.

Reviewed June 18, 2011

Went to the Cubby bear before a Cubs game to take in the local atmosphere that surrounds Wrigley Field. The bar was filled with middle aged men that probably didn't make 6 figures that all acted like they had a few Ferrari's back at the chateau. This male exaggeration was all in hopes to catch the eye of the"hotties" that were half their age working at the Cubby Bear.
When asking for water at at 11am I can offer you a cup of ice and there is a fountain in the basement. It seemed to take forever to get my beer that I ordered, but I was forgiving considering that the place was packed a few hours before game time. Once the beer arrived it was delivered to me in a plastic cup. You would think that a pint glass, made of real glass, would not be too much trouble. If I wanted to drink from plastic I would have stopped off at the local frat boys house.
There are more options in the area that offer better service and great food. Skip it! Unless you are 43, chubby, have grey hair and want to act like a 21 year old frat boy.

1  Thank dr_foucault
Reviewed September 26, 2007

Been there a couple times, it is a good time if you are 21 and like to step in beer and be thrown up on, it is loud, unattractive and expensive. Don't ruin your shoes or clothes going to the Cubby Bear

Been to Cubby Bear Lounge? Share your experiences!