“Chicago,beer,bacon and fun!”

$62.00*
Sin and Suds Beer Tour in the Loop and South Loop
Ranked #4 of 61 Food & Drink in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: Chicago Beer Experience Beer Tours offer walkable beer tasting and bar tours in Chicago! We have two neighborhood tours; one in Lakeview & Lincoln Park, and the other in Bucktown & Wicker Park. You'll taste several craft beers, learn about Chicago history from 1833 to the present, and even eat some bacon or a Chicago hot dog! Tours are led by a trained guide, who will weave Chicago history and beer together in a fun, informative way while visiting four establishments, some of which have been around since the days of Prohibition. Perfect for men and women ages 21 to 121, individuals and groups, from bachelor parties to corporate outings, we've got something for everyone.
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We took the Lakeview/ Lincoln Park tour. My sister-in- law and I had a great time. Our beer guide Ryan was a lot of fun and and we learned quite a bit of beer history! All of the places we visited were welcoming and had something different to offer. We also has a fabulous group of people from all over. Some were like us from the Chicago area,but many from out of town,even out of the country! I would highly recommend this tour for a fun way to spend an afternoon with friends. We are already planning to go back and take a bigger group!

There are newer reviews for Chicago Beer Experience

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Took the Bucktown & Wicker Park Beer tour with Bruce as our tour guide. He was funny and very knowledgeable about both beer and Chicago history. We were surprised to be treated to a Chicago-style hotdog at one stop and some lovely chicken pot pie at another. We'll try the Lincoln Park & Lakeview tour the next time we visit the area.

1  Thank Rehsom
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We took a tour at Wrigley and looked for something to do in the area, and boy was this a home run! The beer was great, the bacon was awsome and Jen, the tour guide was full of energy and information. If you love beer, a little history and a good time, this is a must!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

After arriving in Chicago with my wife for a weeks holiday this was a great way to get over jet lag, meet some fun people and learn about American beers.
The guide was very knowledgable, the pubs and beers were great. The location was find and we would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Chicago who likes good beer.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

The other reviews give a sense of what you experience, 5 bars, a great host in Jen, good beer. We went with myself, my girlfriend, my brother and his girlfriend. We met a couple from Canada on the tour. I will just give one warning; it is imperative to eat before this tour, especially the females. The ABV of the beer and the amount that you get is a lot, and the girls felt it when we left, and the next morning. Please heed this warning.

All in all--- this tour and experience has my highest recommendation.

1  Thank awval999