“Absolute favorite Indian restaurant in Chicago”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Punjabi Dhaba

Punjabi Dhaba
Ranked #5,540 of 9,494 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Miami
“Absolute favorite Indian restaurant in Chicago”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I love this place! I used to live in Chicago (now in Miami) and would go there at least once a week. Indian food is my personal favorite and PD does a great job. In my opinion, they are the best place on Devon Avenue...and that is really saying something...

Their buffet has a nice variety and the tandori chicken is great. The service is great and the value is superb. If I have one negative thing to say, it would that they need to open another restaurant in Miami so I can get my fix more often. For now, I will have to settle for 3-4 times a year when I go to Chicago. Ugh.

• Visited May 2012

Neenah, Wisconsin
“Very nice north-indian buffet!”
Reviewed March 13, 2011

My fiance and I always go to Devon St. while visiting the Chicago-area because we can do all of our Indian grocery shopping while there and just really love the area. This time, a Sunday, we tried Punjabi Dhaba - the name caught our eye since my fiance's family are Punjab. The service was very attentive and friendly and the buffet was piping hot and fresh with a good variety of veg and non-veg (if that is what you'd like) choices. Fresh naan and chicken are served table-side. We would definately stop here for lunch again if in the area. Very good! This is right across the way from Patel Brothers grocery store.

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank busheyacht

Been to Punjabi Dhaba? Share your experiences!