“Dynamic”

Ranked #60 of 9,604 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Streeterville
Description: Yolk is a breakfast & lunch restaurant. We use top quality ingredients & fresh produce to serve the best breakfast in Chicago! (BYOB)
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dynamic”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

while on a holiday in sept 2012 with my wife I was fortunate enough to be only 3 blocks from yolk, I honestly have to say it was the best restaurant fr service, friendlyness nd the food excusid with a great range of dishes, go early do or you cud be in a long queue. 10 out 10

• Korean first
Austin, Texas, United States
“If you like breakfast...”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Get up early if you have to, but don't miss at least having one breakfast at Yolk. I always make it to Yolk when I'm in town on business.

Visited November 2012
Florida
“Wish I could have brunch here every day!”
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

I've been here 3 times and loved the first 2 meals (third was just ok). It's always crowded on the weekends, but it's worth the wait!!

Vienna, Austria
“American breakfast at its best”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I heard about this place before already, so we thought we need to try it out for breakfast at least once during our stay in Chicago.
When we got there the place was almost full already and this was not a weekend, so probably reservations would be goo to do, just to be on the safe side. The choice of different kinds of breakfast and the number of possible add ons and variations is huge.
The quality of the food and the service is as it should be, just the amount of food is way to big.
Although this is very common in US, still I believe it is not necessary as too much food is returned a wasted therefore.
Overall I would recommend every Chicago visitor to try this place as well as I do not see a reason why you would not like it.

• Visited October 2012
Newtown, Pennsylvania
“An Eggs-citing Breakfast!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I usually reserve my 5-star restaurant ratings for those places that go way above and beyond my expectations, and as I sat down to rate Yolk - I decided it met those criteria. To the point that my wife and I, on a recent Windy City visit, actually went here twice!

Yolk does Breakfast - and does it eggs-ceedingly well. It's open 6am-3pm on weekdays, with alater 7am start on the weekend. The menu consists of a fabulous selection of Benedicts, Skillet Frittatas, Oatmeals, Omelets, Pancakes, Various Egg Platters and anything else you could loosely label as "Breakfast". Plus any place that serves Green Tea in its own little pot, and provides honey without me asking automatically gets a plus in my book!

It's all reasonably priced, served quickly and efficiently with a smile. There is plenty of on-street parking (bring quarters) and it's within walking distance of the Magnificent Mile of Michigan Avenue. So if you are staying downtown at the Marriott or other locations that charge you $20+ for a breakfast - try Yolk. You'll love it. Eggs-tremely good and you'll find no batter(!)

• Visited November 2012

Been to Yolk? Share your experiences!