Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel
$124
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $214/night.

$134
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $215/night.

Hilton Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$138
$124
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $195/night.

Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$202
$89
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$123
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

$169
$101
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

Best Western River North Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$107
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

$228
$199
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $242/night.

$132
$116
Priceline
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

The James Chicago-Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$159
Travelocity
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

5,139 results
All reviewsbasketball courtoutdoor poolbusiness loungemillennium parkrunning trackfilini restaurantwrap around balconynavy pierpark viewhardwood floorsbeautiful hotelcorner roomfire stationrain showerthird floorfitness centerdowntown chicago
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The curb appeal is A#1. There is a modern outdoor patio where you can sit and watch the city go by as you dine. Before entering the hotel you are greeted by professional, courteous staff. The hotel lobby is warm, seductive, and modern. The scent of the lobby--nice, but for my taste is overly scented. Reminds me of a candle store. The elevator's blue lights--hotel or club? But I enjoyed the experience of it. Check-in was easy. The room that I was in was small, but did not skimp on detail and class. No balcony. The room could have been a tad bigger. The black tile on the floor was highlighted by twinkling shimmers that were blue and reminiscent of looking up at a night sky. The bed and pillows gave way to a wonderful sleeping experience. I do wish that the water pressure in the shower was a bit stronger. I enjoyed the pool area. A great way to relax. Lastly, not far from Navy Pier, Michigan Ave and more.

Room Tip: Always ask when booking is your room near the housekeeping area and elevators. Makes for a noisy stay.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to leave a review. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your experience and the design of the room. We do have several different room layouts available, including some with balconies. I hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I liked everything about this hotel except….our corner room. Upon entry, it was contemporary, streamlined and chic. A tiny vestibule included an armoire, that, when opened, bars passage into the corridor that houses a desk and a bar on one side. Further down the corridor is a generously sized bath with little surface near the sink for toiletries. The bedroom follows with little extra space. The whole set up looks fab until you have to live in it. Lovely to look at, but not very functional for two people. And the kingsize bed was supremely uncomfortable. As a lap swimmer, I found the 25M outdoor pool a big plus. A cautionary note to sunbathers: most of surrounding deck gives way to the building's shadow around 1:30pm. The staff was what one would expect for an upscale hotel. I had brunch in the restaurant found that to be above average.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am truly sorry that you did not enjoy the layout of your room. We do have several layouts, including more traditional ones available, and I am confident that we will have the perfect room for your needs. I hope that you will consider returning so that we can recoup your confidence in us.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

My family of 4 (boys 10 & 12) loved this hotel. The boys stated a few times that the next time we come to Chicago they want to stay here. They thought that it was "cool". Very clean...friendly staff...great location. The only thing that i'd say is that we had to do a little walking to catch some of the mass transit, but if you are there for shopping and shows you are perfectly situated.

Room Tip: The business class rooms included a happy hour and continental breakfast. Both were worth attending!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for your review! I am thrilled that you had a great stay and that your boys loved their experience at the hotel. I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Chicago!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

From the moment we stepped into the Radisson Blue Aqua, we were greeted by friendly staff and a beautiful lobby. I cannot express how kind, professional and wonderful the employees doing check-in and check-out were! Our room was absolutely perfect. We had a balcony view corner unit that overlooked the Navy Pier and we could see into the city as well. The bathtub was amazing and the King bed was so comfortable.

I had an emergent need to get a cab at around midnight and was taken care of by another member of the staff who immediately hailed me a cab and took care of telling the driver what I needed to do. I had never had to hail a cab so I was so grateful that he was there to help me. He wasn't there when I got back so I didn't get to thank him though :(

We will definitely be staying at the Radisson in the future! You should check it out, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank April S
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I could not be happier that you had such great experience or that you loved your room and view. I will be certain to share your compliments with our front office team! I hope that we have another opportunity to welcome you back the next time you are in Chicago!

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is new and very up to date. The room (double queen w balcony) was a very good size with plenty of space to store my belongings and spread out. The bedding was wonderful to sleep in and the toiletry products were good. The restaurant menu looked divine but I only had time to eat at the bar. The food was excellent and I was glad I dined there. Location was perfect as I could see fireworks at night, stroll along the Riverwalk and walk through Millenium Park close by. First and foremost was the service. Everyone was top notch professional, did a great job to make sure my stay was comfortable and successful, and appeared to like their job and the hotel! This is where I will stay on my next visit to Chicago.

Stayed: July 2014
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Thank you for your review. I am thrilled that you had an excellent experience at the hotel and that you loved the room and bedding. I will also be certain to share your compliments with our team. I hope that we have another opportunity to welcome you back soon!