“This Hotel Is Amazing!”

Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel
Ranked #24 of 191 Hotels in Chicago
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed June 6, 2014

This is a beautiful hotel with an amazing staff. The location is perfect. Close to all the major attractions and museum's but still tucked away in a great location to escape the crowds and noise if needed. I can not wait to go back to this hotel. It made our stay in Chicago a great experience.

Room Tip: Ask for a city view room. It is amazing at night.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Theresa S
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Thank you for your review! We could not be happier that you loved your experience with us! I am thrilled that you had a great stay and enjoyed the view from your room. I hope to welcome you back soon!

There are newer reviews for Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel

Reviewed June 6, 2014

The location and amenities were terrific. Great proximity to Michigan Ave., Millenium Park, and lake front. Nice family friendly park located in a sort of island oasis community on the lake side of the hotel property. The workout facility and outdoor running track were top notch. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your review! I couldn't be happier that you had a great stay or that our location was ideal for your needs. I hope that we have another opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Our party really struck lucky when our original Chicago booking was cancelled and we were changed to the Radisson Blu - what a gorgeous hotel! We were spoilt and upgraded to Business class - wow, how the other half live! Huge room, the bathroom was bigger than our last hotel room,free access to an Ipad, and we had access to the Business Lounge for snacks, drinks, and next-day breakfast. Our room was on the 17th floor, with a balcony, but the view to the right was the beach and Lake Michigan, and to the left the river running through the city, so location was excellent. What a shame we were only here for 1 night

Room Tip: We had a balcony which was wasted really as being on the 17th floor we were a bit nervous of the hei...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Thank you for your review! I could not be happier that you loved your stay with us! I am glad that you enjoyed the view from your room and the upgrade to Business Class. I hope that we are your first choice the next time you are in Chicago!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I enjoyed the corner balcony king room with obstructed lake views and view of the Navy pier. The location close to the park, the pier and the river. The rooms are roomy, airy, modern. Coffee machine. The lobby is gorgeous. I really enjoyed my stay. Recommend balcony room.

Room Tip: Balcony with lake views (park views).
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review! I am pleased that you loved your stay and the view from your room. I am also glad that the balcony was a great addition! I hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I was here for work at the end of May. Great modern hotel with a "boutique" feel. The rooms and conference rooms were designed nicely and very comfortable. The rooms were smaller than a usual hotel room, but still very nice.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Thank Hesus .
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Thank you for your review. I am happy that you loved your experience at the hotel and that you took the time to recommend us to others. I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Chicago.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Everything about this hotel says first class. The room, the food, the staff, the location. You can walk to the miracle mile, to the pier,and to many restaurants .Beautiful inviting lobby with coffees of your choice if you are an early riser.Help yourself service.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review. I am happy that you had such a memorable experience with us and that you loved your stay! I hope that we have another opportunity to welcome you back the next time you are in Chicago. Thanks again!

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Excellence in service. Beautiful, modern decor. Very unique. Food as good as any triple diamond restaurant. I highly recommend. Great location for walking Chicago. Stay here the hotel is across from the fair not. You can walk to millennium park. They have a beautiful outdoor pool and patio. There is also an indoor pool.
Staff friendly , highly trained.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Thank you for your review. I am happy that you had a great stay and that you took the time to share your experience. I hope to welcome you back the next time you are in Chicago!