“A Solid Hotel for Business”

Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel
Ranked #27 of 192 Hotels in Chicago
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I visited this hotel in March for a business meeting. The rooms were clean very comfortable and well decorated. Would recommend a higher-floor room to get the beautful view of downtown Chicago. The staff and meeting room facilties were excellent. The hotel location is good to access Millenium park, but nightlife and restaurant options are limited.

1  Thank Yohon2
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Thank you for your review! We couldn't be happier that you loved your stay or that we were perfect for your business needs. I will be sure to share your compliments with our team. I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Chicago!

Pierre-Louis Giacotto

Write a ReviewReviews (4,939)

Reviewed March 20, 2014

This is my third stay at the Raddison Blu in Chicago. Excellent location, nice workout room, comfortable and clean rooms, great room service, and overall outstanding service. A colleague asked where to stay in Chicago and hands down I recommended Raddison Blu.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view of the lake. Also, when the weather is nice get a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Thanks for your great review! We are honored that you continue to choose us when you visit Chicago and that you reccommend us to your coworkers! We are always happy to welcome you back, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Radisson Blu for business and brought our baby. This hotel is beautiful, spotless and everyone was very kind. Paula was exceptionally helpful in the lounge on the 17th floor. I wasn't feeling well and she helped make me tea and carried it to my room for me since I was carrying my baby. The indoor lap pool & hot tub were nice as well as the fitness center. I would have loved to have been here when the weather was hot because the outdoor pool area and track area is like a roof top park. Amazing. The only problem we had with our trip was the WEATHER but the hotel was awesome!

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you for your wonderful comments! We couldn't be happier that you loved your stay or that you enjoyed the amenity spaces. I will share your compliments with Paula and the team. We look froward to welcoming you back this summer!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I stayed in Radisson Blue for couple night due to business. It is such a nice hotel. I like their room layout and how quiet it was compared to a lot of other hotels. I think the best part of this hotel was location. It is so close to Michigan ave, the lake and the park. It would be great to visit Chicago for fun one day and stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that you loved your stay with us and that the location was ideal for everything you wanted to do in the city. I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

We brought out two as small dogs with us. We were all treated so well. Loved the service. Outstanding concierge service! ! Very attentive to our picky needs. Easy car service. Timely but pricy. It is Chicago.

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you for your review! We are honored that you loved your experience with us and that even your Yorkies felt right at home! We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Chicago!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I didn't know what to expect when I stayed here. I had always seen this building from my room at the Swissotel, and thought it was only a condo. Luckily the Swissotel was sold out this year, so I booked at the Radisson and I will be staying here every time I come to Chicago. Great rooms, very clean - modern and comfortable. Great staff and the restaurant is excellent with servers that are very professional. I am hesitant to tell my colleagues about the Blu, as I want to keep this one secret, so I can have it all to myself.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I am thrilled that you were so pleasantly surprised by our hotel and restaurant! I can't wait to welcome you back the next time you are in the city!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

We were in for a business trip and usually stay at another hotel that was booked and thought we would "settle" for the Radisson Blu. What an amazing hotel, friendly and helpful staff, everything is new the rooms are spacious and clean. A very cool feel to the hotel as well. I would highly recommend it. We had stayed at Swisshotel for years...We are definitely coming back to the Radisson there is no comparison.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us a review! We are thrilled that you had such a great stay and that you plan to return the next time you visit Chicago! I look forward to welcoming you back!