“Lovely hotel with great location”

Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel
Ranked #22 of 190 Hotels in Chicago
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Lovely hotel with great location”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I stayed in Radisson Blue for couple night due to business. It is such a nice hotel. I like their room layout and how quiet it was compared to a lot of other hotels. I think the best part of this hotel was location. It is so close to Michigan ave, the lake and the park. It would be great to visit Chicago for fun one day and stay at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that you loved your stay with us and that the location was ideal for everything you wanted to do in the city. I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Pierre-Louis Giacotto

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (812)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We brought out two as small dogs with us. We were all treated so well. Loved the service. Outstanding concierge service! ! Very attentive to our picky needs. Easy car service. Timely but pricy. It is Chicago.

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you for your review! We are honored that you loved your experience with us and that even your Yorkies felt right at home! We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Chicago!

Woodbridge, Canada
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I didn't know what to expect when I stayed here. I had always seen this building from my room at the Swissotel, and thought it was only a condo. Luckily the Swissotel was sold out this year, so I booked at the Radisson and I will be staying here every time I come to Chicago. Great rooms, very clean - modern and comfortable. Great staff and the restaurant is excellent with servers that are very professional. I am hesitant to tell my colleagues about the Blu, as I want to keep this one secret, so I can have it all to myself.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I am thrilled that you were so pleasantly surprised by our hotel and restaurant! I can't wait to welcome you back the next time you are in the city!

Toronto
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We were in for a business trip and usually stay at another hotel that was booked and thought we would "settle" for the Radisson Blu. What an amazing hotel, friendly and helpful staff, everything is new the rooms are spacious and clean. A very cool feel to the hotel as well. I would highly recommend it. We had stayed at Swisshotel for years...We are definitely coming back to the Radisson there is no comparison.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us a review! We are thrilled that you had such a great stay and that you plan to return the next time you visit Chicago! I look forward to welcoming you back!

Geneva_ch
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Wonderful experience at this beautiful hotel. Lobby is very well designed. Breakfast was excellent, attentive staff. We were suggested to stay in a room for disabled, thus it was very spacious. We requested a nice view on the lake and skyline (high level). It was all granted to us. The room was lovely, very well designed with style and taste. Really I would love to come back to this hotel. Cheers

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you for your review! We are thrilled that you loved your experience and the view from your room. I am also happy that you plan to return in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Durham, NC
Reviewed March 17, 2014

This was my first stay at a Radisson Hotel, but will definitely not be the last. From the moment I arrived, I was treated with kindness, professionalism and made to feel welcome. The front desk staff was neatly dressed, articulate, efficient and very courteous. The rooms were clean and the bed was more comfortable than any hotel I've visited. Because this was a business trip, banquet services were used. Not only was the food absolutely delicious, the staff was incredibly hospitable and accomodating. I am an extremely discerning traveler and not the easiest to please, however the Radisson Blu Aqua far-exceeded my expectations!! This hotel is worth the money, in a great location, has a modern decor and treats their guests like royalty!!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the lake provide the best view!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review! I couldn't be happier that you loved your experience with us! I am also glad that your meetings went so well and that you loved the food and service. We are honored to have exceeded your expectations and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We stayed at the Radisson Blu over the summer. The hotel is very modern with unique contemporary decorations. The rooms are average sized, but very well decorated. The staff is helpful enough and the hotel has a central location in Chicago.

The outdoor rooftop (mid-level) pool is the gem of this hotel. The pool is huge with plenty of lounge space and great views. Definitely a great hotel to visit in the summer.

Room Tip: Choose a room on a high floor for better views.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience! We are honored that you loved your stay with us and that you plan to return and enjoy the outdoor pool this summer! We look forward to welcoming you back!