Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel
$318
$282
  • Restaurant
Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$217
$179
The Talbott Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$643
$499
$292
$252
$675
$550
The Peninsula
  • Pool
Best Western River North Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$319
$299
BestWestern.com
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$260
La Quinta
  • Breakfast included
$444
$378
  • Restaurant
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$361
$324
getaroom.com
  • Room Service
5,117 results
All reviewsoutdoor poolbusiness loungebasketball courtmillennium parkrunning trackfilini restaurantwrap around balconynavy pierpark viewhardwood floorsbeautiful hotelcorner roomfire stationrain showerthird floorfitness centergreat amenities
Reviewed March 12, 2014

This hotel was the perfect place to celebrate my 13 year anniversary. A little hard to find at first but well worth the effort to find. Check in was fast and friendly. The lobby was modern and sleek loved the fireplace. It takes a little getting use to operating the elevator at least for me it did. The staff went out of there way to say Happy Anniversary to us and also had a card with some treats waiting for us in our room. Room was clean and had a great view of the park. Bed was very comfortable I had no problem sleeping. The bathroom shower had great water pressure and was spotless. Downloaded the app for the hotel but was told by front desk its just faster to call down for anything I need then use the app. Checking out was faster then checking into the hotel which is great for us as we had plans to do some shopping. The most wonderful thing happened while waiting for valet we were approached by the waitress in Filini I wish I could remember her name. After talking for a few minutes and telling her we were celebrating our anniversary she gave us to free Mimosa's. The service at this hotel was excellent from top to bottom and we will be back to celebrate again.

Room Tip: If you want a room with a bathtub make sure you request one because some rooms only come with a shower.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Happy Anniversary! We can't thank you enough for celebrating your special weekend with us. I couldn't be happier that you had a great stay. I will be sure to share your compliments with our team. I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I stayed here on business for one night. The room was comfortable and spacious. The bathroom well layer out and all reasonable amenities. The thing that really made a difference though was a large well equipped gym which meant I had a great workout in comfort and not too crowded!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am thrilled that you loved your stay and were able to enjoy the fitness center. I hope that you return again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We were in Chicago for the weekend to see the George Straight concert and enjoy a bit of Chicago. The hotel was very impressive upon arrival. Gorgeous lobby! I do not tend to have modern taste and would not incorporate the look into my own home, but I enjoyed stepping outside of myself and having that experience at the Radisson Blu Aqua. Check-in was easy and we (husband and I + one other couple) received an upgrade to the business floor 17. (My husband is a reward points member.) It was nice to have access to the business lounge and we took advantage of the complimentary continental breakfast 2x during our stay. Our rooms were different styles. Our room had the great balcony and a view of Navy Pier and frozen Lake Michigan (so neat to see this) and a view of Millennium Park/Cloud Gate. Our room was very different from any other hotel room we have ever stayed in. For us, it was a bit of an odd layout and I didn't like that the cupboard was directly in front of the door when you entered the room, and then you walked down a bit of a hallway and around a bend to enter the rest of the room. So clothes, shoes, etc. were a bit out of the way. Also the sink was not large enough for my liking, my husband did not care for the wood floors, and I felt the lighting was a bit dim. Now these are trivial complaints -- the kind that I typically pay no mind to when reading TA reviews. :) So take these comments loosely. Otherwise, the bed was very comfortable with a ton of pillows. I also GREATLY appreciated the 2x a day housekeeping service and the restocking of the wonderful products that they supply. We enjoyed drinks 2x in the Filini Lounge with great service at a wonderful large booth on our first night in town. The Pinot Noir and Bruschetta were both lovely. We had drinks a second night, but opted to relax on the large comfortable couches by the wonderfully warm fireplace in the Lobby area. We would return to the Radisson Blu for that "unique for us" modern experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Thank you for your review. I am happy that you and your friends enjoyed your experience with us and that you loved the upgrade to the business class lounge. I am also glad that you enjoyed having drinks in Filini. I look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Modern & luxurious Great service, friendly staff, spacious rooms with incredible views! The double shower & bathtub were an added bonus. The hotel breakfast was Devine & reasonably priced (off the menu).
Cocktails enjoyed in the bar or curled up In front of the open fires! Was busy & bustling but we never felt uncomfortable & we always had privacy. Perfect location to shops & parks.
Loved every minute of our 5night stay!

Room Tip: A room facing Millennium park & views of Lake Michigan 12-13 floor is perfect!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are thrilled that you loved your stay and that our location was perfect for shopping and going to parks. I am also happy that you loved both breakfast and drink service in Filini. I hope to welcome you back the next time you are in Chicago!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We packed up our preschooler and headed from the suburbs to the city for a mid-winter weekend get away and couldn't have been more pleased. The Blu Aqua Hotel and it's restaurant, the Filini, are esthetically attractive and relaxing. The interior design of the room was stunning. My son loved going swimming every day and we could walk or cab it to the Aquarium and the museums. The service was excellent all around. We ate breakfast and dinner at the Filini Restaurant everyday and loved the food but what was best was the special service we got with our 4 year old in tow. Tomas and the other staff went out of their way to make sure our kiddo had an entertaining view from his seat and whatever he wanted to eat. The kitchen even sent out a Mickey Mouse pancake for breakfast one day! I had always heard good things about the Blu Aqua from my single friends and was happy to find that it was family-friendly as well.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Sasha H
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Thank you for your review! We are honored that you and your family had such a wonderful experience at both the hotel and Filini! I will be sure to share your compliments with Tomas and our team. I am happy that you loved the location and that you were able to utilize the pool. I hope that we have another opportunity to welcome you back soon!