Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel
Hilton.com
$240
$215
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$199
GardenInn.com
$149
Travelocity
  • Fitness center
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$159
$144
The Talbott Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$279
$195
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$416
Hotelpower.com
5,093 results
All reviewsbusiness loungeoutdoor poolbasketball courtmillennium parkrunning trackfilini restaurantwrap around balconynavy pierpark viewhardwood floorsbeautiful hotelcorner roomfire stationrain showerthird floorfitness centergreat amenities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 29, 2013

This is a special hotel in downtown Chicago. The lobby and the rooms are very nice. The wave architecture on the outside is special. We were told that this was the tallest hotel in the world done by a female architect. The hotel also has a very nice outdoor pool and and jogging field round the building.

Room Tip: Book early!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!

Yes you are correct, the Aqua building is the tallest commercial building build by a female architect, Ms. Jeanne Gang, from Chicago. She did an exceptional job and we are thrilled to have been privilege to be able to secure space for the hotel in such an iconic building.

I thank you so much for your patronage and look forward to seeing you again in 2014. Maybe this summer, when you can enjoy the outdoor space you are describing so well.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

This is truly one of the best hotels Chicago has to offer. They have some excellent hotels, I might add. This hotel has beautiful exterior areas. The room was excelelnt with the tasteful decorations. It was so well appointed. I enjoyed everything about this hotel, including the restaurants. The service from the staff was incredible. I truly look forward to a return.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Vincent M

Happy New Year!

Wonderful to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you!

I do agree with you that our design team did a great job blending with the already fabulous Aqua building and making our rooms unique and well appointed.
I am also pleased to read that you liked our Filini restaurant and the service you have received.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back in 2014!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I had the opportunity to stay two nights at the Radisson Blu and thoroughly enjoyed it. Check-in was smooth and I was offered a complimentary room upgrade. The room was spectacular - immaculately clean and well appointed. The restaurant/bar was excellent as well. The only negative for this hotel was the mini-bar. It's computerized and charges you for removing anything whether you consume it or not. I had leftover food that I wanted to store in the fridge, but couldn't without being charged a bundle to remove the contents. I would certainly stay at this property in the future.

Room Tip: Ask for room upgrades. If space permits, you may get a nicer view and/or room.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank M E

Happy New Year!

Thank you for your comments and I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.
If you'd like, for any future stays, if you let me know in advance, I will be glad to remove some items from the minibar and ensure you have additional space to store your own items. Just let me know what name the reservation was under and I can add this to your profile.

I am looking forward to your return in 2014!

Reviewed December 25, 2013

We came here with our 5 and 3 year old. They loved the pool and the cool lobby. Easy to get cabs or walk to Michigan Avenue or Navy Pier. Great staff. Clean rooms. Huge gym. Great view. We will be back. Felini bar was nice, too for some adult time and drinks.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Happy New Year to you and your family.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with your kids. I would suggest you come back in the summer when the outdoor space is open. I know that your kids will like it even more then plus, you can walk to the lake front and enjoy all the summer festivities and activities!

So see you again soon and thanks again for your patronage.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

I have been to this establishment at least 3 times a year. Every time I go there I get the business class rooms because of the ability to use the lounge, how can you go wrong with free drinks and food. It is with in walking distance of everything that you would want to go to. My wife had booked for another hotel our last visit to Chicago however that turned out to be disappointing to say the least. I will only stay and give 5 out of 5 to a couple of places and this is one of them. I love the view as well as the always helpful staff. This is definitely a place that I tell everyone to stay and the management really are on top of there game. My hat goes off to you.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank TheRealFact

First Happy New Year!

I cannot thank you enough for the glowing review and comments. That's what makes us want to continue doing this job, when our guests are happy and let everyone know!

Thank you for your continued patronage and I hope to welcome you back soon in 2014!