Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel
The Talbott Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$643
$424
$282
  • Restaurant
Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$217
$179
$292
$252
$675
$550
The Peninsula
  • Pool
Best Western River North Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$299
BestWestern.com
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$260
  • Breakfast included
The James Chicago-Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$474
$437
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$361
$340
Cancelon
  • Room Service
5,117 results
All reviewsbusiness loungeoutdoor poolbasketball courtmillennium parkrunning trackfilini restaurantwrap around balconynavy pierpark viewhardwood floorsbeautiful hotelcorner roomfire stationrain showerthird floorfitness centergreat amenities
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Scandinavian modern rooms and the surreal facade of the Aqua Tower combine to make a very unique hotel experience, the two compliment each other. I would pick this hotel over the Fairmont across the street or the Park Hyatt by the Water Tower on the basis of character and cheery light-filled rooms. The latter two hotels are probably closer to true 5 star hotels, in terms of service this is perhaps a 4 1/2 stars. Minor criticism is the selection of scotch and house wine by the glass in the lounge needs improvement.

Room Tip: corner rooms are not true suites but have good views from the balcony
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you for your review. I could not be happier that you loved your experience with us or that we are your new preferred hotel in city. I would, however, like to apologize that you were disappointed with the drink selection in the lounge, I am sorry for any disappointment this caused for you. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I stayed 2 nights at this hotel with my sister. It's a beautiful hotel inside and out. The views from our room were great. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The room and bathroom was spacious and nicely decorated. The location made it easy to get around to all the sights we wanted to see. I'd stay there again for sure.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review. I couldn't be happier that you and your sister had a great stay or that you plan to return again soon. I look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Stayed 4 nights with 3 friends in 2 rooms. One of my friends had not been well and I wanted her to have a relaxing, lovely view of the water. Our first room on the 10th floor looked at the Sheraton across the street but upon request to director of guest services Jeffrey Kramer we were all upgraded to wonderful rooms on the 16th floor. My two friends had a corner room with a perfect view out to Navy Pier from their bed.
The property is exceptionally clean, quiet , and the staff uniformly gracious and accommodating. The fitness facilities including a lap pool and running track are terrific. There's also a pool table.
For breakfast on weekends, try nearby Mezcalina for superior Mexican or traditional American fare. Also nearby is a very well-stocked huge market, Marianos with an incredible wine and prepared food selection.
We loved this hotel and would return in an instant!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review! I am thrilled that you loved your visit and that our team was helpful in exceeding your expectations. I will be sure to share your compliments with Jeffrey. I am also glad that you enjoyed the immediate area and views. I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I love this hotel when I stay in Chicago, the rooms are modern and the bathroom is awesome, the tub is one of the largest I have ever seen in a hotel. The guest service staff was terrific, the assistant manager that checked me is was polite and courteous, and when I came back down to see about a different room configuration, he was most helpful. If you have a chance to stay on the business class level, the staff in the lounge were very attentive and polite. I did not care for the breakfast, because I was there for 3 days, and they served the same thing over and over again,, but I will say it was laid out with such flair. The kind you would expect for a hotel of this caliber. There is also a great little grocery store around the corner for a nice selection of snacks and light meals, plus the concierge will give you directions to near by restaurants. My biggest complaint, and I mean biggest, was valet and the cost of the parking and at a whopping $61.00 per night. You can pay a little less, but you do not have in and out privileges, and when I did bring my car back, there sometimes was no one there to leave the keys with.

Room Tip: ask for a room with a balcony, it's nice to step outside and take in the view of the city
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for your review. I am honored that you had a great stay with us and that our team was helpful throughout your visit. I would, however, like to apologize that you were not aware of the cost of parking. I assure you, we work diligently with the parking company to ensure rates that are less than or equal to our competitiors, but I al truly sorry for any disappointment this caused for you. I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Chicago.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for Business purposes in Nov 2013. Below are my Pros and Cons:

Pros:
- Great hotel with modern design
- Modern, contemporary rooms
- Friendly service
- Next to the Millennium Park
- Great conference facilities
- CVS Pharmacy next door

Cons:
- Not much restaurants within close walking distance

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review! I am thrilled that you had a great stay with us and that you enjoyed your experience at the hotel. I would, however, like to apologie that the area restaurants were not better explained. There are mulitple restaurants serving a wide variety of food choices within a couple of blocks in each direction of the hotel. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience this caused for you. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back the next time you are in Chicago!