“Perfect!!!”

Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel
Ranked #24 of 191 Hotels in Chicago
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We arrived early before our room was ready. We check our luggage, went out sightseeing, and were called when the room was available. We were given a beautiful suite on the 16th floor with a great view of Millenium Park and the park below - and had a balcony. We had access to the concierge lounge which was above our room, so had the same great view. The food and drinks were great and we used it when we had the time. The hotel is architecturally outstanding and pointed out on the Architectural Foundation's Boat Tour. In addition to this, the lobby and common areas are beautiful and comfortable. Our room was modern and very comfortable, with lots of outlets, great lighting, a bathroom with shower, large tub and sliding frosted glass doors. The hotel location is very convenient to many of the Chicago sights. It was perfect for our limited time in Chicago and very comfortable and quiet when we had the time to relax and sleep. I came here on the recommendations of friends - and will recommend it to others - and return the next time I travel to Chicago!

Room Tip: We had a high room with a great view but it sounds like all the rooms have great views - and are com...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Thank you for your review! I could not be happier that you had such a wonderful stay or that you loved your room! I will be sure to share your compliments with our team. I am also glad that you loved the architecture and design of the lobby. I hope to welcome you back the next time you are in Chicago!

There are newer reviews for Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I was able to check in at 7 AM after leaving the Westin for a prior conference. My room was astounding with a view of the Navy Pier. The services were excellent in all aspects.I was there for a two day meeting and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The conference facilities were excellent and the food provbided was a cut above all other functions I have attended.

I will definitley stay there again in the future.

Room Tip: ask for a lake view. They also have views of Millenium Park
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your experiencs. I am happy that you had such a great experience and that your meetings went well. I will share your compliments with our team! I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I was in Chicago for a conference held at the Radisson Blu Aqua. I was immediately welcomed by the staff and check in was quick and easy. The rooms are beautiful and spacious. The lobby areas are warm and inviting and plenty of comfy seating available. I had dinner at Filini's and it was excellent. The conference rooms were state of the art. Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel. Every member of the staff was polite and friendly and really made me feel at home. Looking forward to returning next year!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review! I am honored that every aspect of your stay was perfect and that you loved your experience with us! I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Chicago!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

It was an awesome hotel. The rooms were huge and the bathrooms were very nice. The bathrooms were all tile with a giant tub and rain shower. The lobby was warm and comfy with plenty of places to relax. I was attending a 3 day conference and the conference rooms were state of the art. All of the hotel staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you for your review! I am thrilled that you loved your time at the hotel and that your meetings went so well! I will be sure to share your compliments with our team. I hope to welcome you back the next time you are in Chicago!

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Best hotel in Chicago in my opinion: very comfortable spacious rooms. Great service and good location. For running addict, the third floor offer a good outdoor running track, not huge - about 0.8k - but it gives a good view of chicago and you aren't running amongst car so it is ideal! They also have indoor and outdoor swimming pools which are very decent in size.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review! I am thrilled that you had such a great stay with us and that you enjoyed the outdoor areas, including the 1/5 mile running track! I look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Chicago!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We stayed here in September for a 3 night visit to Chicago. We arrived early and was not surprised when they said the room would be ready at 3. Rarely is that the case; my experience is that they usually have the room ready a bit early or put a rush on it. Not in this case, we waited until 3:30 before we could access the room. The room itself was nice, modern. The room overlooked the pool area (10th floor). Staff were pleasant and helpful - but this is expected. I can't really think of anything that stood out for me, I probably wouldn't stay again because I found check in to the deciding factor of whether I would return. There are plenty of hotels around and if I returned, I would probably stay at the Fairmont across the street. Location is okay - the waterfront is close by for running.

Room Tip: Skip the buffet for breakfast and order from the menu.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review. I am truly sorry that you were disappointed with your arrival process. We do make every effort to accomodate early arrivals, but it is more difficult depending on the room type that is booked and when the hotel is sold out. I apologize that our team was not able to do more to accommodate you during this stay. I hope that you will return so we can recoup your confidence in us.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

This is an amazing hotel, I use to stay at one of the two large Hiltons downtown... but this "blu" me away. My fiancé and I always stay in a corner suite and it feels like our own little apartment. Wood floors a soaking tub, rain shower and everything is just beautiful. I would highly recommend anyone to stay here... plus it in the heart of downtown... beautiful views of navy pier and the bean. The restaurant has really good food and we love all the amenities that are included. The only down side I think I have at all is that it is next to a fire station... but we can never hear the noise unless we walk outside.

By the way this is the only hotel downtown that I know of that actually gives you a balcony which is pretty amazing and we both love this.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review. I am happy that you had such a nice experience with us and that you loved your room and balcony. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you both back the next time you are in Chicago!