“Anniversary trip”

Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel
Ranked #27 of 192 Hotels in Chicago
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This hotel is amazing!! Very cool, clean, and modern room with a wonderful rain shower. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Excellent location in downtown with a good view of the lake. This hotel experience was the cherry on top for our wedding anniversary weekend in Chicago. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Chicago.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Happy Anniversary! Thank you for spending your special celebration with us. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your time at the hotel and that we were able to haelp make your celebration extra special. I hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

First visit at an Aqua Blu hotel. Loved it. Refreshing, modern, trendy decor and immaculately clean rooms. And this one has a perfect location, steps away from Michigan avenue and Millennium Park. If only there were more like this in North America, I would make it my go to business travel hotel.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review! I couldn't be happier that you had a great experience with us! We are continuing to expand our brand throughout North America and now have properties at the Mall of America, Philidelphia, Minneapolis and have several more in the works. I hope you continue to choose us for your stays in Chicago and look for us throughout all of your business and personal travels.

Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

We were in town for business/pleasure for only 2 short days, this Hotel was absolutely beautiful and perfect to enjoy after business was concluded on both days. Fab location, didn't have to leave to enjoy the city views and was so nice to sit by the fire pit during both evenings and enjoy the fire, view, and cocktails! We were there during the middle of the week and had absolute privacy and quiet while relaxing and taking in that view. It was amazing. We were two couples, two rooms both king, both different, both beautiful! My husband and I had hard wood floors and a sleek bathroom with deep soaking tub, our coworkers had the turquoise carpet and black floors with beautiful sparkles throughout, and was very nice. Filini was great, didn't try the food, but loved the cocktails and environment. Room service was spot on and delicious! Also I must mention valet! Super friendly and eager to assist. Bell service also a delight and very efficient. This hotel has it down! Absolutely recommend! Oh and maybe because it was mid-week but we had no waits at the elevator at all.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Thank you for your review. I could not be more pleased that your stay was everything you hoped for and that you were able to enjoy cocktails by the outdoor firepits both nights of your stay. I hope we have the opporturnity to welcome you back the next time you are in Chicago!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Excelent option in Chicago!

One of the most incredible Hotel that I ever staied. Very clean, comfortable, great localization and an excelent staff: very cordial! The design is also good and hope to back again in Chicago and staied at the same Hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am thrilled that you loved your stay and that you plan to return in the future. I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Went for a quick trip to see my daughter who was on a business trip. The hotel was beautiful and everyone was very helpful. It was tastefully modern with a seating area with a long fireplace in the lobby area. People were actually hanging out there. The beds were comfortable. The bathroom was sleek. Our room had glimpses of the lake and navy pier. Walking distance to Millenium Park and Michigan St. Really a delight!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review! I am glad that you and your daugher had such a nice visit and that the room and location were perfect for your needs. I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Outstanding venue for our annual fundraising event. Catering and banquet staff is excellent and a pleasure to work with. No request was too small. Food was great and service even better. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review! I am honored that your gala event went so well and that our banquets team was helpful with each of your requests. I will be sure to share your compliments with our team. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back for your next event.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

this hotel is definitely the hotel to stay in chicago. its is near to the nice spots in chicago like the michigan avenue, its very clean and stylish, bed was so comfortable, the balcony is so nice and you get a nice sunset view. we definitely loved our stay and we will definitely come back again. the balcony pool was very nice although we didnt get to use it since it was a bit cold. the interior of this hotel looks very slick and stylish like you are in a modern club or something.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Happy Anniversary! I am thrilled that you had a great stay and that you enjoyed your room and view. I am also glad that our location was perfect for your needs. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon!