Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel
$650
$433
$519
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$399
  • Breakfast included
Best Western River North Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$330
$309
BestWestern.com
  • Pool
Kimpton Hotel Allegro(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$582
$521
  • Bar/Lounge
$484
Hilton.com
Warwick Allerton-Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$749
  • Room Service
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$330
$288
$1,300
$775
getaroom.com
5,111 results
All reviewsbusiness loungeoutdoor poolbasketball courtmillennium parkrunning trackfilini restaurantwrap around balconynavy pierpark viewhardwood floorsbeautiful hotelcorner roomfire stationrain showerthird floorfitness centergreat amenities
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Went in for business and I was upgraded when I checked in. Had a balcony and an amazing view. On top of that my room had an Ipad that I was able to use for hotel services. Very clean beautiful hotel and staff is friendly, I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank SweetNLow17
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Thank you for your comments! I could not be happier that you had such a great experience or that you enjoyed your room and view. I hope that we see you again the next time you are in Chicago!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

They let us check in early and the matre de was very attentive. We loved the rooms and the view of milineum park was amazing. The lobby is beautiful and the drinks were not over priced. We'll be back.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank mrsfayetteville
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to arrive early. I hope that we see you again soon!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Everything about this hotel was fantastic from the amenities to the staff. The location is excellent for business and tourist hot spots. I can not speak highly enough off my stay, it was truly great with absolutely no hiccups or problems.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review! I could not be happier that you enjoyed your experience with us or that everything went so smoothly. I am also thrilled that the location was perfect for everything you wanted to enjoy in the city. I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I have been to Chicago many times on business and this hotel is my new favorite. Wonderful friendly service , great modern room and cool bathroom. Location perfect, for walking anywhere. Would highly recommend... I will definitely be back!

1  Thank Sharon H

Thank you for your comments! I am happy that you had such a wonderful experience with us and that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Just stayed at the Radisson Blu Aqua in Chicago while there for work. The hotel was awesome. Staff was really helpful and friendly. The hotel was brand new and really cool contemporary decor. I highly recommend this hotel!

1  Thank EMWalsh421

Thank you for your wonderful comments! I could not be happier that you had such a great experience with us or that you plan to return. I look forward to seeing you soon!