Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel
$197
$179
  • Breakfast included
5,117 results
All reviewsbusiness loungeoutdoor poolbasketball courtmillennium parkrunning trackfilini restaurantwrap around balconynavy pierpark viewhardwood floorsbeautiful hotelcorner roomfire stationrain showerthird floorfitness centergreat amenities
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Honestly the best hotel experience I have ever had,my sister and I stayed to celebrate her birthday and the hotel staff were so accommodating,helpful with any question we had and even put a dish with treats and happy birthday written on it. Loved all the amenities offered and we got to enjoy the business lounge on the 17th floor it was wonderful! So beautifully decorated it was fun to just walk around and enjoy the hotel decor. Amenities galore,pet friendly,so much to see and do that pictures don't do it justice. I really appreciated the hospitality of Chantal who works there,she went out of her way to welcome us and tell us more about the hotel and where to go,she is great and a valuable asset to the hotel!

Room Tip: I don't think you can go wrong with any of the rooms as they all have great views and great amenities,very comfortable beds,maybe the higher up the better as the fire station is right next door.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Thank you for your review and for spending your sister's birthday with us. I could not be happier that you enjoyed the amenities and that our team was so accommodating. I will be sure to share your compliments with Chantal! I hope that we see you again on your next trip to Chicago!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

There are many great things to write about this hotel, I have lauded the hotel in my past reviews. On this last visit i was really disappointed in the lounge/bar. There were three stools broken at the bar!? One of them was broken on my last visit in Dec. the bartender told me they were going to be replaced in March - then she said "oh wait it's April". Huh, a year? Or is there no plan to replace? It really looked like a cheap tavern when I was there this April (2013). My next complaint is the housekeeping in the bar/ lounge. How could there possibly be that many handprints, smudges, and "gunk" on the ceiling? Really low class - please clean up the act, it is embarrassing. BTW the glass door windows to the patio are filthy an streaked. You may need to teach your crew how to wash windows for sidewalk patio areas. I love the hotel, but I will have my cocktail meetings somewhere else, until remedied. At your drink prices, I can find a hundred other places to relax an entertain clients.

Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank SwissMr
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Thank you for your review. I am happy that you have always had positive experiences at the hotel and that you continue to choose to stay with us. I would like to apologize that your past experience at Filini Bar was disappointing. We are looking further into each of your comments, and I am truly sorry for any inconvenience we caused. I hope that you will return to both the hotel and the bar so that we can recoup your confidence in us.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Stayed two nights with my wife and 1-year old son - they joined me on a business trip. Beautiful interior design throughout the hotel. Room had a great view of the Millennium Park area and nearby buildings. There is a playground nearby which was a delight for my son. He also enjoyed the indoor pool. We had great experiences in the hotel restaurant (two breakfasts). Food was delicious and staff was friendly and attentive. I accidentally left an item behind and the security team was helpful and efficient in locating the item and getting it back to me. We would definitely come back.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Radissonbluaqua, General Manager at Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank you for your review! I am happy that you and your family had such a great stay and that you enjoyed your breakfast in Filini. I hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Wonderful, fascinating hotel!! We stayed here for a few days over Spring Break (April 3-5). What a wonderful surprise this hotel was. The location was within easy walking distance to Art Museum, Macy's on State, Navy Pier and restaurants. It has a fabulous workout facility! The indoor pool is only two lanes so don't plan on your kids having a ton of fun playing in the indoor pool. HOWEVER, the outdoor pool looks great!

There are two room designs to this hotel. We didn't know that upon check-in. We were given a room that was nice, clean, and had room enough for 4 people. The bathroom was modern with a cool shower spigot embedded in the ceiling. Don't worry there is plenty of water pressure to wash your hair.

The only thing to complain about for us was the room was very dark; one wall was painted black, black tilling, black furniture. There were pops of color but for us it was a little claustrophobic. In casual conversation with the front desk we mentioned the interesting color choice and they offered us the different room decor immediately. It wasn't a big deal to us, so we stayed where we were.

Speaking of decor; much of the design comes from re-purposed and reclaimed items from around the City of Chicago. We think they should offer a tour of the hotel and point out what was salvaged from around the city. The items pointed out to us where very interesting and it would have been fun to hear more. Make sure to ask the front desk about where their wall came from.

The hotel employees are awesome! Friendly, knowledgeable, welcoming and they really want to make your stay memorable! One of the best staff we have ever encountered! Clearly, Blu is doing something right in their customer service training!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kim L

Thank you for your review. I am happy that you and your family had a great experience and that you learned about some of the materials we used in the design. I am sharing your compliments with our team and very much appreciate your kind words about them. I apologize that your room was too dark for your needs and hope that you are able to try the other style during your next stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

beautiful lobby and restaurant - the "bistro" downstairs was very, very noisy but the service was good and the food was great. I had forgotten my razor so that was my bad, but it took 3 calls to customer service and the bellman never showed so I got my own from the front desk.

Room Tip: figure out a way to get upgraded - room 625 was awesome
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank scott m

Thank you for your review! I could not be happier that you had such a great stay or that your room was awesome. I would, however, like to apologize that there was a delay in having a razor delivered to your room. I am sharing your concerns with our team, and I am truly sorry for any frustration this caused. I hope we see you again on your next trip to Chicago.