“Great walking tour of Chicago with the best entertaining tour guide!!”
Review of Chicago Elevated

Chicago Pedway Walking Tour
Ranked #8 of 195 Tours in Chicago
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: I'm Margaret and I'm so happy to be your tour guide in Chicago! This is the single most beautiful city and I can't wait to take you on a walking tour to prove it. I like walking tours because you can see, smell and be a part of the whole experience of Chicago. Plus, you never know what you're going to see! Whether you're looking for something a little quirky and off-the-beaten path like the Chicago Pedway tour, or you want to head outside and see all the best highlights with the best guide in the city, I'm the droid you're looking for. Ask me questions, I love them. Make a reservation, I love those too and let's get out and see this gorgeous city. PRIDE BABY!
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Margaret is a great character and brings the city to life in a very entertaining way...love the humour plus the knowledge. Would completely recommend this to anyone and would definitely ask Margaret for another tour next time we are here as we would love to come back. Different and personal so fantastic value for money.

All reviews
"informative tour"
in 8 reviews
"cultural center"
in 10 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 8 reviews
in 5 reviews
"tours"
in 93 reviews

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I booked this knowing it was cold in Chicago & this tour would be warm as it was in the pedway.
From start to finish Margaret was friendly, funny & informative. Even going as far to recommend other things to do & giving us numbers to get tickets.
We really enjoyed this tour, a different tour with a lot of information about the history & current events of Chicago.
Definitely a must do tour, we didn't have long enough to do another of her tours but would have if we were in Chicago longer.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Margaret Hicks Chicago Pedway tour was great. It started and ended at the times advertised and the description of amount of and type of walking was accurate. The tour was fun and very instructive. Not being from Chicago- we learned much detailed history and inside info. that we would have never known. It was a great way to spend some time learning, laughing and exercising. Thanks Margaret.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

The Chicago Pedway tour was a good way to see some of the loop area without freezing outside in the cold. Our tour guide Margaret was awesome, she was very entertaining and knowledgable. She recommended the Atwood cafe for lunch which was a bit hit and I would recommend it for after the tour. I am only giving this tour a four because the Pedway is just not that exciting. However if we were just rating Margaret I would give it a five. I'm looking forward to doing another tour with her in the summer where there will be more to see.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We loved this Chicago Elevated Pedway Tour. It was so fun and educational. This is the perfect tour for a cold winter day. You have to be amazed at exploring an unseen facet of Chicago. Margaret Hicks was an excellent tour guide. She was informative and funny. This is a must see for Chicagoans and tourists. I took my niece from Hawaii on this tour since she is a student at The School of The Art Institute Chicago. She discovered indoors treasures so close to her residence hall that were amazing. This tour is totally worth it.