Hot Woks Cool Sushi - Pulaski
Good for: Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Dining
Chicago
Reviewed June 17, 2013

One of my favorite places for take out. It is always fresh and the staff does an excellent job! Love the mini egg rolls, salmon avocado roll and the spicy shrimp roll.

• Visited June 2013

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Truly a hidden gem.”
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

I love the location of this place. The food is amazing and the staff is fairly friendly. Defenatly try the Mt. Fuji, and the South of the Border Maki - two of my favs. The best thing is that I don't have to go down town for the cozy, modern, chic design. It is very inviting! I like to come here with my son after his after school right around the corner. Truly a highlight of the outskirts of the city of Chicago.

Toronto
“Tastey, but not authentic...”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We had take out from Hot Woks on our trip to Chicago, on the recommendation of local friends. The Sushi, I must say was flavorful and delicious. For those seeking a more authentic sushi experience, this isnt the place for you, but is great if you are just looking for a good meal.

• Visited July 2012
Chicago
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Order from Hot Woks quite a bit and their sushi doesn't disappoint. Wife and I especially like their Mount Fuji rolls which comes with tuna, I believe, and a sliver of jalapeno. A nice spicy, but not too spicy, roll! Also tried their beef teriyaki and pad thai which both were good as well.

Visited December 2011
Chicago, IL
“This pan-Asian place is on our delivery speed dial.”
Reviewed December 21, 2011

When we can't cook and want healthy, delicious Thai or Japanese food, we call Hot Woks to deliver it to our door. It's quite good, is fast and arrives hot and well-packaged. Each one of us in the family has a different favorite dish, and there's is much to choose from. We also order brown rice instead of white, as they offer this healthier choice.

Visited December 2011