“WOw what a steak!!”

Chicago Cut Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Chicago Cut Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #120 of 9,494 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: LaSalle & Wacker
Transit: We are conveniently located near the Merchandise Mart Brown Line stop and the Clark and Lake Blue, Brown, Purple, Green, Orange & Pink Lines.
Description: They're relatively new, but on the web. Great place! I promised them I'd give them some love on Trip Advisor. Please let me know when you list them so I can write a review.
Cancun
“WOw what a steak!!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

One of the best skirt steaks I've ever had. The flavor was exquisite. The onion soup was also delicious. Nice setting and view of the downtown's skyscrapers. Service was good. my only bad comment is that the place was so noisy, I could not hear my party's conversation with ease.

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Orlando, Florida
“The best steak I've had in Chicago”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

My son, his friend, and I went to Chicago Cut on Sunday afternoon. They described the steaks and told us about the delicious brunch specials, which our friend could not refuse. Visiting from Florida, I just had to have my Chicago steak fix and this was the obvious place to dig in. I had the most fabulous chargrilled rare bone-in rib eye and my son had the filet. My steak was not as purple as I like, our waiter ran away with it, and brought back the most wonderful steak I've had all year. The sides were very tasty as well - the beet salad with goat cheese and the truffled scalloped potatoes were fantastic. The service was attentive to perfection. I haven't even mentioned the décor and feel of the restaurant. I told my son I wanted to have a beautiful lunch and that we did.

Kansas
“Great Experience”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

All the reviews about Chicago Cut are spot on. Excellent steaks and fantastic sides. Maybe the best part of experience was the service...it was just outstanding. One of the best views of the river area in town. All this being said, I think the Chicago Chop House and Carmichael's have steaks just as good, but the total experience at Cut put it at the top of my list.

New Jersey
“One of the Best Steakhouses in Chicago...”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This was my second meal at Chicago Cut and once again they did a fantastic job. I have long been a Gibson's loyalist but Chicago Cut has fast moved to the top of my list. The service is incredibly friendly and attentive and the food is excellent. The space is a very well done giving a modern "club" steakhouse feel. I had to do some entertaining this weekend and we showed up later in the evening on a Saturday night. Despite being packed, the service was professional and efficient as well as very helpful with both wine selections and suggestions on courses. The only complaint I have heard is the main dining room is close quarters but i have not experienced that first hand. Overall a great experience and one of the best steaks in Chicago. PS: Highly recommend a reservation as they can get very busy including the bar.

twinboys
“Nice place to eat ”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Very nice place to eat
Got there a little early and are table was ready. Salad were a little dry steaks were cooked prefect . Waitress was very good and knew the menu . Only thing was a little noisy
Over all very nice place to eat !!!