“Breakfast buffet was simple but good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Italiasia - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Italiasia
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Orleans Street
Transit: Adjacent to the Merchanside Mart CTA stop: Brown and Purple lines.
Clinton Township, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast buffet was simple but good!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Breakfast buffet was simple... Fruit, cereal, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, and pancakes. But... Simple isnt bad... It was simply good. The fruit was fresh and tasty, they had a wide variety of cereal including good granola and hot oatmeal... And the other hot items were good as well. I wouldn't pay $20 for it... But included with the room it's a great deal.

Statesville, NC
“Odd but in a nice way”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Strange combination - would never have thought of mixing Italian with Asian food but hey, they make it work. Great location (Holiday Inn @ the Mart). Love the pizza and my buddy loved the chicken. Some of the dishes will depend on your taste but very much worth stopping by!

Visited April 2012
Arlington, Virginia
“More than bar food”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Terrific atmosphere, incredible views, excellent food. Full menu including local specials and local craft brews. friendly staff and many big screens to watch sports

Visited January 2013
Houston
“The food was fine”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

The food was fine. Nothing spectacular, but it will do if you can't get out and get something. I only ordered room service because I checked in late, but there are too many good restaurants in Chicago to eat at the hotel.

Visited November 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Delicious!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

After 11 hours of walking around Chicago, I stopped at a famous pizza place only to find a long line. I headed back to my hotel and had an amazing dinner at Italiasia. I was brought edamame to munch on along with very good bread. I ordered the mushroom ragout with polenta. I am a very good cook ( I am told), critical when I eat out and my dinner was absolutely outstanding! I think another diner must have hit an off night because my meal was excellent.

• Visited October 2012