“Love this place!”

Mastro's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Mastro's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #138 of 9,530 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: North Dearborn and Grand
Rancho Murieta, California, United States
“Love this place!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Everything this restaurant serves is special - from the lobster bisque to the butter cake - just amazing. The live music was a fun treat. A little pricey, but worth it for a special occasion.

• Visited August 2013

• Polish first
Drums, Pennsylvania
“Dining Experience!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

You couldn't ask for better food, atmosphere, and service. This was a true dining experience! The place is alive with people, live entertainment, exceptional service and cuisine! We had the filet cooked to perfection and the Chilean sea bass that was cooked to my liking. They are very accommodating. I highly recommend this restaurant! Bon a petit!

• Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New favorite steakhouse in Chicago”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I have been to the Beverly Hills location on many occasions and always am impressed! My first visit to the Chicagi version and I loved it just as much. Steaks are always amazing and cooked perfectly. Service and deserts can never be beat.

• Visited August 2013
All Over
“Very Good, but Great as I Expected”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Usually visit the one in Beverly Hills and Scottsdale and they are fantastic so I thought I'd visit this location when I was in Chicago. First I must say that ALL the locations are waaay too dark inside. It's just their thing, but I always feel like I need a flashlight to read the menu and see my food. Jeez guys, turn up the lights! Ok about the food: Ordered a spinach salad and ribeye. I'll start with the bread- 3 types, including pretzel bread which was very good. Had to request a bit more of that. Incredibly good. The spinach salad was absolutely delicious. A must order over any other salad. Perfect and not saturated with dressing. Ribeye - just okay. I was surprised how much I didn't like it. No seasoning at all and very tough. I'm a BIG carnivore and usually eat every bite with no leftovers, but half of this steak I left on my plate. Next time, the spinach salad along with a $20 cosmo is all for me. The steak is too expensive to throw away so will skip going forward. Service was excellent though! BTW - The bill was $245 for 2 people. Wowza!

Visited August 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Compare's With Some of the Finest”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

If you want a very good steak this place won't disappoint. The steak comes on a sizzling hot plate. Don't say I did not warn you. The vegies are huge and will satisfy the appetite of three persons. The only negative thing I can say was that while we seated in an upstairs small room the piped in music from downstairs was so loud that we could hardly hear the waiter and talking across the table was nearly impossible. Other than that go and enjoy the meal.

• Visited July 2013