“Amazing Way to Explore the Windy City”

City Running Tours-Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: Our PERSONALIZED RUNNING TOURS are completely customizable to the day, time, distance and sights you want to see. Your personal running guide will pick you up from where you are staying, run at your pace, provide water and have a camera in case you feel like capturing the moment. At the completion of the run we will return you to where you are staying and you walk away with a souvenir goody bag.
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Merlin was very professional from the very start. He immediately contacted me shortly after I registered online. I learned so much while on this amazing journey. I'm a runner and I went on almost 12 mile route (Tower to Tower and City Garden Route). I got so much photos that Merlin took and sent to me on the same day of the run. I would definitely recommend this tour to any of my friends and family. You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Cperez40

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Running with Marlin restored my faith in humanity. His family and their goals are what this country was founded on-thanks for the faith again!!!
Ann

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Ran the marathon package, culminating with a run to Wrigley. The experience was handled exceptionally from registration to completion of the run. Marlin Keesler ran the entire distance while Lisa Roth ran the first half. Both were excellent guides. I basically received a 7 hour private tour of Chicago and learned so much. What a great value. Will definitely do it again in Chicago or any other city with a running tour. The best way to see a city.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

I should premise this review by confessing I have only 5K ran once in my memory :-) We had a hoot, Marlin showed us so much in 2 hours, we had a ball (or possibly a bean) & we left with better photos than any trip in our scrapbook that more than makes up for my protesting calves today!
Thank you so much M - for putting me at ease even from when my fingers did the booking (easy as pie online) and for making Dave's birthday so special ;) You were absolutely right when you said our run would be the highlight of our trip & our trip was marvelous!
x