“Amazing Dip Dish Experience”

Lou Malnati's Pizzeria
Get food delivered
Ranked #1,794 of 9,969 Restaurants in Chicago
Neighborhood: Magnificent Mile
Description: Considered the oldest family name in Chicago pizza, Lou Malnati's is as rich in history as its deep dish pizza is in flavor. We use only the freshest and finest ingredients to craft each pizza by hand. Come try our legendary deep dish pizza with our famous Buttercrust. You won't be disappointed! Our Michigan Avenue locations offers dine-in, carry out, and delivery.
Reviewed February 11, 2020

The Pizza Takes 45 min so I recommend ordering the Pizza fast and then some starters. It is very cozy and the service First Class. It is perfect for a break. For a better experience I recommend sharing ;)

Date of visit: February 2020
Write a reviewReviews (18)

Reviewed January 29, 2020 via mobile

The pizza was cooked just right, the crust was buttery and the cheese was gooey and delicious, it was a pleasant Chicago deep dish experience . We had the spinach bread for appetizer it was flavorful and perfectly baked. The drinks were a pretty decent price , personally I’d stick with my boring old drinks as opposed to specialty drinks as I am usually disappointed. It was fun, I’m glad I tried it.

1  Thank TeresaB1570
Reviewed January 19, 2020

The place on Michigan Avenue is not cozy/ welcoming looks dirty. We waited 45 min for a “classical” with pepperoni. After 45 min -we were told a mistake was done on the pizza. They offered a free pizza and a further wait; 20 min. After 45 min- 98 min in total the pizza arrived. To our taste - very heavy on sausage - the rest - pepperoni, tomatoe sauce - were overwhelmed by the sausage. Did Not like the experience nor the pizza! Won’t be back!

Reviewed January 9, 2020

Lou's is my absolute favorite pizza. This is true Chicago deep dish. We recently stayed nearby for my son's birthday and decided to have it delivered. This is a new location so we have not been in yet. It was just as good delivered as dining in. They do a wonderful job packaging your food and send plates, napkins, and silverware with which is greatly appreciated. My nieces and sister had never eaten here and they loved everything. Between our group we ordered just about every appetizer and pizza style and there were no disappointments. The ingredients are always fresh and the deep dish is so flavorful. Make sure you get the butter crust. My favorite is the Chicago Classic, I only wish it could be shipped! (Some of their pizzas you can, but sadly not this one)

2  Thank WandererPS
Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

I’ve had lots of pizza in my life of 50 plus. NOTHING compares to this asan a complete experience. I would and will recommend anyone here and will be back whenever possible.

2  Thank Jon C