“Delicious vegan food.”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: West Loop
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I had a reservation, I got there on time and we were seated immediately. The atmosphere was really nice and comfortable. The service was good and the food was amazing. Very tasty and good size portions for the price. I've now been to all 3 of Karyn's restaurants and I love them all. I can't wait to return.

There are newer reviews for Karyn's On Green

Reviewed April 26, 2013

A very modern airy, space that filled but was not noisy. the menu is totally vegan - superbly prepared and I think well priced

1  Thank FerrisToronto
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This restaurant rocks. Although it's not in the most convenient location from public transit, it's worth the journey. The service was friendly and ingredient-educated, providing for an excellent experience where all concerns were addressed. The food choices were glorious and delicious- the hardest part was picking what we wanted. Like most top tier veg*n restaurants, the portions vary depending on what you order. Some dishes seemed "just right," some (probably the ones I loved) seemed a bit small, and others seemed to be hefty-sized portions. Everything was fresh, well-presented and delicious. I would go back in a heartbeat!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Karyn's does an excellent job of mimicking people's meaty favorites – but without the animal cruelty and heart attack.

However, my personal favorite on her menu is the butternut squash soup (no need to fake chicken flavor. Vegetables and fruit are excellent in flavor on their own!). I make sure to eat here whenever I am in town. She also has raw options!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Excellent food! I was visiting Chicago on a work-related trip and my colleague suggested this place! He was not vegetarian but he said he and his family loved eating here. My first bite of the small plate "chorizo" slider told me why! Amazingly flavorful yet interesting and different textures in the food makes me want to go back and sample the entire menu! Very attentive and knowledgeable wait staff make the experience even more enjoyable.

1  Thank Ramgopal V