- Menu is diverse & gives you the opportunity to try new things.
- All around good food with plenty of selections of obscure items.
- Trendy atmosphere (though not cozy).
- Delicious pork shoulder
- Just look at how many people have given reviews on trip advisor. This gives give you an indication of how overhyped up this place is. Getting a reservation is an extreme challenge. When you arrive, there are of people waiting outside and at the entrance, and every table is full.
- Due to the crowds, meals feel rushed. Waiters are a bit in your face as they try to move things along too quickly.
- Very loud atmosphere. Not the sort of place you go for conversation. Perhaps good if you'd rather have coctails with dinner and people watch. However, to me, it felt like being at a loud party with arrogant 20 - 30 somethings who come to the city to try the 1 "hot place" everyone is talking about. Didn't feel cozy at all, and this was at 10:30 at night on a Thursday!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.