Eggsperience Pancakes
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Near North Side
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Busy but very efficient. Got in with no long wait. Great food and waitress was super nice. Would definitely visit again.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

We were stunned by the speed our breakfast was served. To us it appeared like just a few minutes. Although we were 6 in a party, needed split checks and some customized items, everything was brought as ordered.
Excellent service, food and value, very friendly staff. Great job. Thanks everybody.
I surely will be back if I'm around.

Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

We eat here every time we are in town. The pancakes and omelets are great. I usually have the whole wheat pancakes and add blueberries. My husband had an omelette with mushroom and cheese. My friends husband had the cooks omelette which had meat. Another friend had the chocolate chip pancake. Our server Kate was friendly and efficient. The prices are reasonable for downtown Chicago food.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

I had an excellent meal at eggsperience. The server came and gave me some great options and I was able to customize my order to exactly what I wanted. The cornbeef hash is made there at the restaurant and was exceptional!

Reviewed December 13, 2013

The food was very good at this restaurant. Service was average and price was a bit more than I'm used to for breakfast but the food and atmosphere were good. I would eat here again.