Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Bike and Roll tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Bike and Roll
from $42.50
from $75.00
from $42.50
from $75.00
1,127 results
All reviews segway tour navy pier location chicago lakefront buckingham fountain soldier field museum campus great guide a lot of fun awesome experience awesome tour highly recommend this tour highlight of our trip take pictures two hours chicago history shedd aquarium visiting chicago
Reviewed June 25, 2018

This was awesome! I knew we'd have fun, but what made it the best was our tour guide, Gi. She is just such a kind, patient, funny and smart person. She's a light! Can't wait to do this again and hope she's still around so we can ride with her!

Reviewed June 22, 2018

We had a ton of fun and learned a lot with our guide, AJ. Super nice guy. This experience was an ideal mix of history, exercise, and spectacular views.

Reviewed June 22, 2018

I brought my 2 teen daughters with me for a fun day out experience. Truth be told I’ve always wanted to ride a Segway. Our riding lesson was thorough and Jay was a great guide giving us interesting info about the Chicago and its landmarks, most of which I’d not heard. We went behind the scenes at Shedd’s Aquarium, Adler’s Planetarium, Sokdier Field, Buckingham Fountain, and the Field Museum. There was even a stop at a great lakefront taco stand. Lake Michigan never looked more beautiful from these viewpoints. Definitely a great experience for teens, young adults and couples.

Reviewed June 22, 2018

Our guide Mat was great. we really got to see a lot.
the sight seeing stops were a little too long for me, but the others on the tour enjoyed them.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed June 21, 2018

We had such a great experience on the Sunset Segway Tour. It was amazing to get to see so much of the city with a small group of people. We had 2 guides that were knowledgeable and friendly. Plus learning to ride a Segway is super easy.