Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Ways to Experience Bike and Roll
from $75.00
More Info
1,170 results
All reviews segway tour navy pier great tour lincoln park chicago skyline guide city lakeshore helmets planetarium facts
Selected filters
Reviewed June 20, 2018

Awesome experience! Thanks to Matt for guiding us and explaining things to the details we just needed and taking pictures as needed

Reviewed June 20, 2018

I absolutely loved the experience. I was really nervous about the Segway, but both guides were helpful and encouraging. Best way to see the city. My one recommendation to the tour guides/ company is to be a little more bold. Two other riders made me very nervous. They kept running over things and getting too close others. They were very reckless. I chose to stay behind them because I didnt like how they were driving. It would have been appreciated for the tour guides to say something.

Reviewed June 20, 2018

had a great time. fun for kids that can pedal and space for those that can't quit reach the pedals. we had a fabulous time riding the lake. it's a workout!

Reviewed June 19, 2018

My husband and I took visiting relatives on this tour on a Sunday morning. It was the most fun I have had so far this year and our relatives are still talking about it! Our tour guide, Adrian, couldn't have been nicer or more knowledgeable. I can't wait to take another segway tour soon.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

The course is always wonderful. It was extremely hot. Needed more water stations along the route. Even if it was just passing bottles of water as people rode by. At 10:00 am the route was detoured off unto Fullerton then onto trail anlong the water front. Had no idea where to go it was so crowded ' Fortunetly we were able to follow a couple who seem to know where to go. We finally made it back. to the start line.