“Segwey Tour is AWESOME way to see Chicago!”
Review of Bike and Roll

Chicago Lincoln Park Bike Adventure
Ranked #11 of 104 Outdoor Activities in Chicago
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bike and Roll Chicago offers fun, easy, and safe bike rentals and tours as well as Segway tours. In addition, Bike and Roll Chicago has a large Bike Station with showers, lockers, mechanic service, and climate-controlled bike parking.
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Took my three teenage kids and our foreign exchange student on a Segway tour of Chicago last week. It was AWESOME. We booked it through Bike and Roll Chicago and Vincent was our tour guide. He did an amazing job teaching us how to use the Segway. It is REALLY EASY!! You catch on REALLY FAST, so don't be afraid to do this. I was worried about our Japanese exchange student who has limited English. Even she had an easy time learning how to ride it. They give you plenty of instruction and you get to practice riding it on a side parking area. It truly is easy to do! Once we all finished training (maybe 20-30 mins), we were off to see the Chicago sights. We rode along the bike trail near the lake, to the shed aquarium, Soldier football field, stopped at the beach to stretch & have ice cream, Buckingham fountain....ALL the sights! MY ONLY ADVISE....IF you can, do this on a weekday afternoon & not the weekend. Weekends the lake front can be crowded and more difficult to get around. We did a 2pm tour on a Friday and it was PERFECT. If you live in Chicago, just take the train into the city. You meet at Grant Park which is easily walkable from Ogilvie or Union Station. It's a BLAST and it was the highlight of our exchange student's trip!!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

The Segway tour was very fun and educational. Our tour guide, Pete, was awesome! It was raining and my first time on a Segway, he still made it enjoyable.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I was planning to take the Lincoln Park bike tour that leaves every day at 10 am. I called at 8:45 and was told the tour had been cancelled because no one was signed up. The woman I spoke to said that I should have signed up at least 24 hours in advance, but there was nothing in the description of the tour that indicated that.

2  Thank Catemaco
Reviewed June 23, 2014

My sister booked the sunset segway tour from a Groupon during our 'girl's' vacation to Chicago for us -SO MUCH FUN. Roberta was an amazing instructor and I must admit I was not a very good pupil ... (my sister was fantastic!). Roberta was so very patient with all my mistakes - and we had lots of fun and laughs. Tip: take a sweatjacket for the sunset tour. Even though it may be warm when you start out - it quickly gets cool up by the lake and you're going along at a good little clip on the Segway.
Book the tour - you'll have so much fun and be glad you did !!!!

Reviewed June 20, 2014

My wife and I did a Segway tour of Chicago. The Training was excellent and our Guide Todd (ask for him) was as patient as you could ever imagine. He taught us to control the Segway. He was an excellent guide and told us as much information as we needed. I have stayed in Chicago for several years and have since moved to Dallas and wanted to always do a Segway tour of Chicago. All the views were million dollar views of the City and Lake. Let me say it this way the views were stunning. This tour was very enjoyable and I would do it again in a heartbeat and will reccomend this tour to all my friends.

Been to Bike and Roll? Share your experiences!