“Great Coffee”

Bakin' & Eggs
Ranked #30 of 267 Bakeries in Chicago
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Lakeview
Brooklyn, New York
“Great Coffee”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We needed to run out for some last minute holiday shopping on Lincoln on Xmas eve morning. We dropped into Bakin and Eggs randomly and were VERY happy that we did. First of all the coffee was really great and well done. I had a cappuccino that was made with real care and my wife's latte was also very well done. We did not eat, but from looking around people were sitting at tables having full great looking breakfasts. The service was beyond friendly and very genuine. Great experience all around.

• Visited December 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
“Come hungry and be prepared to wait”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We visited last weekend - it was a good place to do a group brunch with friends if you're looking to catch up, because you will have a wait. They do a good job of giving you coffee and water while you're waiting.

The food was good. I had the BLT egg sandwhich which was massive. The parmesan hash browns were delicious as well. Our entire group of 4 walked away happy and full.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank middpanther
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Breakfast Place!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

My girlfriend and I went here after we got a groupon for it. Its a nice little bakery along with a great restaurant. Great pancakes and eggs. Its not a big menu, but everything on it looked great. There was a quite a line, so just plan a head for it, but it is worth the wait!!

• Visited October 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome brunch & BYOB”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

The frittatas are delicious! Everything is delicious and it is byob so we enjoyed mimosas as well! The restaurant is really cozy and they also bake cookies and pastries and cakes. The chocolate chip cookie was delicious.

1 Thank Jacquelinekw
Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

This awesome breakfast joint is right by my place so I have been there many times. It's not only got great food but it's also got that trendy atmosphere. My friends and I go here when we are looking for more than our standard breakfast because their menu has Some dishes that can out-do the usual. They have many different bacons which are a must try! I highly recommend Bakin' and Eggs.

1 Thank bryar22