“Great beer selection and really good food! What else do you want?”
Review of Primebar

Primebar
Reserve with OpenTable
Primebar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,934 of 9,548 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown / The Loop
Cross street: Between Lake and Randolph
Description: Located in Chicago's Loop neighborhood, Primebar is a modern day ale house and a go to destination for cool food, local brews and great cocktails. Our kitchen specializes in contemporary American fare, serving up a delicious array of mouthwatering appetizers, garden fresh salads, two-handed sandwiches, and signature specialty entrees. Behind the bar, we offer an outstanding wine list, local microbrews, and a slew of hand-crafted specialty cocktails.
“Great beer selection and really good food! What else do you want?”
Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

Stumbled in after work and tried the ahi tuna and a rye beer or two... The beer was good, the food was fresh and full of flavor, and the service at the bar was great, thanks to Rachelle. Prices were very reasonable in a town of overpriced restaurants. I'll be back when I'm in town again.

New Iberia, Louisiana
“Pretty good, nothing spectacular.”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

There is a really large beer menu. The waiter was pretty knowledgeable of the menu. I had the prime burger and fries, it was pretty good. Atmosphere was good.

Chicago, Illinois
“Very good!”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I went to Prime Bar b/c i won a giftcard from a radio show contest. I had never been before but always love trying new restaurants. Prime Bar we very good. I would def. recommend anyone to check this place out. I ordered the steak sandwhich, which was very tasty, i expected it to be on a bug, but it just had one peice of bread under neath. Very tasty.

• Visited March 2012
Chicago
“Great during lunch”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Make a reservation because it fills up fast during lunch. Food is delicious and the Lobster Mac & Cheese you will love!

Visited July 2011
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“Very nice and food is good - for work lunch.”
Reviewed September 23, 2011

I enjoyed going here for lunch. The menu was good with enough of a twist to be different. I had a burger with an egg on it. The waitstaff appeared to have so type of flare requirement. One had like orange hair, another had feather earrings, etc. It didnt take away from anything. The only thing I didn't like was that the food took a while to come out and it came out in pieces. There was 5 of us and it came 2 at a time. Our waiter had to be flagged down a few times by my coworker for a refill on ice tea. I am typically a lot less demanding during lunch with co workers but did notice enough minor issues to prevent it from being an excellent place in my book.

• Visited September 2011