“Great Fun!”

and up
Famous Tastes of Chicago Food Tour
Ranked #3 of 60 Food & Drink in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: Simply the Best Chicago Food Tour since 2009! The only Food Tour open all year! Tastebud Tours is the Chicago Food Tour everyone is talking about! Tastebud has been selected as the "Editors Choice" and "The Best Chicago Food Tour" by The Chicago Traveler in addition to be featured on NBC News, ABC's 190 North, USA Today, WGN and WTTW. As if that's not enough, we are proud to say that we've been awarded the Certificate of Excellence from Tripadvisor for the last 7 years! Now that's tasty! Unlike other Chicago Food Tours, Tastebud Food Tours is a progressive meal, not a small tasting tour. You can Shop on all Tastebud Tours! Tastebud Food Tours is the one and only Chicago Food Tour to offer all the iconic Chicago Foods! The Real Chicago! Tastebud Food Tours offers delicious food tours through Chicago's historic neighborhoods. Each small group tour serves up Chicago's quintessential cuisine while visiting different specialty food shops and highly rated Chicago restaurants. The Taste Tour includes stops located in the Chicago Loop including Millennium Park and the Cultural Center. The Flavors Tour runs through the beautiful Gold Coast neighborhood including the famous Magnificent Mile. Visit one of Chicago's famous neighborhoods and eat your way through Chicago's Old Town. Ready to Tantalize all the senses, be sure to book Chicago's Original Taste of the Riverwalk/Architecture Food Tour,three tours in one! A one of a kind Chicago experiencebe sure to buy your ticket for The 1893 World's Fair Food Tour,you'll step back in time it's theater on the streets of Chicago! Running tighter on time but would still like to get a taste of Chicago? We'd love to have you join us on our shorter Underground Chicago Tour. Food varies depending on which tour you'd like to join but here's just a nibble of our offerings: Chicago Style Hot Dog, Pizano's famous Deep Dish Pizza, #1 Al's Italian Beef sandwich, the world famous Billy Goat Tavern (Cheezeborger, Cheezeborger, Cheezeborger!!), Chicago's oldest chocolate shop and the oldest restaurant in Chicago, The Berghoff. If you'd like to enjoy some famous foods of Chicago, Tastebud Food Tours is your ticket! Make sure to book your tickets early as we sell out!Tastebud Toursis the only Food Tour that operates year round, Monday through Sunday with the exception of holidays. . Enough food is served on each tour to be considered a nice meal. The Best Food Tours On the Planet since 2009, Come Hungry! Thanks!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Atlanta, Georgia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

We have visited Chicago before - have done the Architectural Tours, etc. Wanted to do something different. Based on TripAdvisor reviews, signed up for the Tastebud Tours. What fun!!! Despite the frigid temps, the group of 8 was friendly and fun. We had Tiffany as our tour guide (good luck with the wedding plans, Tiffany!) - she was terrific. And we were delighted to have owner, Lynn Jaynes, along for the tour. The two of them provided fun stories along the way about Chicago history, life and FOOD. Nice mix of things. Highly recommend! Thanks Lynn and Tiffany!

1 Thank vacplanner

• Korean first
Canton, Ohio
“The food and sights are amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

Annalynn was our food tour guide and she did an AMAZING job! She was super funny and full of Chicago knowledge on the tour! The food is delicious and the sights are priceless! I had a wonderful time and would recommend it to anyone!

North Canton, Ohio
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

My family and I visited Chicago this past weekend and I happened to come across this website. It was an awesome way to spend 3 hours walking around the city without getting lost! We visited well known sights and learned many history facts along with eating food! It was a great variety and great food! This let us visit sights and eat at the same time. It was the best part of our day and we loved out guide Annalynn! She was so upbeat and funny which made this tour even better. I would definately recommend this to anyone at any age!

Brittany - Ohio - Dec. 7 2013

North Canton, Ohio
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“If you want to really taste and see Chicago, go on this tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

WOW. With everything we did in Chicago, this tour was the highlight. We did the Taste Chicago tour and Annalynn was our hostess. She was awesome! She loves Chicago and it's contagious. Every place she took us and while we walked in the city, she told us interesting and fun facts. She gave us time to enjoy the food and the scenery. And, oh the food! It will be hard to eat pizza again after having real pizza at Pizano. I've never had pizza like that before! Then the Chicago hot dog! It's hard to describe because it is nothing like eating a usual hot dog. It touches every taste bud in your mouth. The cheeseburger at Billy Goat tavern is delicious and it was the perfect place to end the tour. We stayed there a while and enjoyed the atmosphere. The desserts - cupcake, brownie and candy added the perfect touch to the main food. I HIGHLY recommend this tour. I am going back with one of my daughters that couldn't come and first on my agenda is to take her on the tour. I'll try the Flavors of Chicago so I can try more foods and learn more about Chicago. I'm going to request Annalynn because of the way her enthusiasm and knowledge made me love Chicago too. Thank you! (I was with an older friend and college aged children, and they felt the same way)

Chicago, Illinois, United States
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Best way to get a taste of Chicago food & history!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013

I've been on two of the tours so far and they are worth every penny. Great food, great history, and great tour guides. Highly recommend for a family or friend outing. Two thumbs up! Can't wait to try the others as well!

Visited August 2013