“Annalynn is a Great Tour Guide!”

Tastebud Tours - Chicago Food Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$49.95*
and up
Famous Tastes of Chicago Food Tour
Ranked #3 of 60 Food & Drink in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: Simply the Best Chicago Food Tour since 2009! The only Food Tour open all year! Tastebud Tours is the Chicago Food Tour everyone is talking about! Tastebud has been selected as the "Editors Choice" and "The Best Chicago Food Tour" by The Chicago Traveler in addition to be featured on NBC News, ABC's 190 North, USA Today, WGN and WTTW. As if that's not enough, we are proud to say that we've been awarded the Certificate of Excellence from Tripadvisor for the last 7 years! Now that's tasty! Unlike other Chicago Food Tours, Tastebud Food Tours is a progressive meal, not a small tasting tour. You can Shop on all Tastebud Tours! Tastebud Food Tours is the one and only Chicago Food Tour to offer all the iconic Chicago Foods! The Real Chicago! Tastebud Food Tours offers delicious food tours through Chicago's historic neighborhoods. Each small group tour serves up Chicago's quintessential cuisine while visiting different specialty food shops and highly rated Chicago restaurants. The Taste Tour includes stops located in the Chicago Loop including Millennium Park and the Cultural Center. The Flavors Tour runs through the beautiful Gold Coast neighborhood including the famous Magnificent Mile. Visit one of Chicago's famous neighborhoods and eat your way through Chicago's Old Town. Ready to Tantalize all the senses, be sure to book Chicago's Original Taste of the Riverwalk/Architecture Food Tour,three tours in one! A one of a kind Chicago experiencebe sure to buy your ticket for The 1893 World's Fair Food Tour,you'll step back in time it's theater on the streets of Chicago! Running tighter on time but would still like to get a taste of Chicago? We'd love to have you join us on our shorter Underground Chicago Tour. Food varies depending on which tour you'd like to join but here's just a nibble of our offerings: Chicago Style Hot Dog, Pizano's famous Deep Dish Pizza, #1 Al's Italian Beef sandwich, the world famous Billy Goat Tavern (Cheezeborger, Cheezeborger, Cheezeborger!!), Chicago's oldest chocolate shop and the oldest restaurant in Chicago, The Berghoff. If you'd like to enjoy some famous foods of Chicago, Tastebud Food Tours is your ticket! Make sure to book your tickets early as we sell out!Tastebud Toursis the only Food Tour that operates year round, Monday through Sunday with the exception of holidays. . Enough food is served on each tour to be considered a nice meal. The Best Food Tours On the Planet since 2009, Come Hungry! Thanks!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Bluffton, Indiana, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Annalynn is a Great Tour Guide!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

My husband and I traveled to Chicago for the weekend. We had never done a food tour before. Annalynn was our Guide and she was great. She gave us just the right amount of history and stories along with all the places we ate. She made the experience really fun for us and we will definitely book with her next time we're in town!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Penny C

• Korean first
Bensenville, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Ask for Annalynn at the Tastebud Tours of Chicago!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I had a friend coming in from out of town and wanted to show her and let her taste some of the the food of Chicago and what we are known for. I heard about Tastebud Tours on the radio and thought it to be the perfect avenue with which to do this! We took the Flavors of Chicago tour with Annalynn as our guide and had a fantastic time! Almost all the food was delicious (we didn't care for the stop at Heaven On Seven but that was just our not liking spicy food), Annalynn was friendly and informative and a delight to get to know and we got to walk off whatever we ate in between all the stops so there was no guilt!
A few comments for improvement are that it should be stated that you will end up your tour at your last stop-not from where you started so you need to be prepared for that. Also, one of our stops was at the Drake Hotel and we were quite disappointed we did not have high tea there as that is in part why I selected the particular tour I did. But, it was a fun and knowledgeable experience with Annalynn and I would recommend you ask for her to be your tour guide!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Gail M
Toronto
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 161 helpful votes
“Delicious Food!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I chose the Taste Chicago Tour because it was easy to get to downtown and the food options looked interesting. Well, I was not disappointed at all. I got to see and learn about lots of Chicago history, but even better, I got to taste some pretty amazing food.
The tour progressed at a good walking pace, and the eateries were pretty evenly spaced. So there was really no time to get too cold or get too tired. We had lots of opportunities to take pictures, to ask questions, and to leisurely relax and enjoy the food we received - we were never rushed. We really covered a lot in just 3 hours.
The tour guide was friendly, and the the variety of attractions we saw from the outside (or actually went into) was excellent. But hands down, the food was the best - it was amazing. And the portions were generous. The pizza at Pizano's was fantastic - the best deep dish pizza out of the 3 that I tried while in Chicago. We got a full sized hot dog - again even better than the other Chicago dogs I had had. And at Berghoff's I was pleasantly surprised by the best sauerkraut I've ever tasted. The sweet treats were so good at Sugar Bliss and Fannie May that I even bought some to bring back home with me as gifts.
I will be in Chicago again in a few months and am looking forward to taking one of the other Tastebud Tours. They seem to choose eateries that are both interesting and delicious.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank succeed_2
Quebec City, Canada
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“A great tour”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We really liked the tour! It's a great value! We did the Taste Tour and we really enjoyed the food and the guide brought us to places we would never had gone alone. We were on a tight budget and we still though it's a worth 45$ per person. Our guide was very friendly and the portion big enough. Walking between the different restaurant or shop help us digest are we were thankful! The pizza is amazing and I will dream of these cupcakes for a long time!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank LilyTheCatLady
Weston, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Must Do!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

My two daughters and I totally enjoyed your tastebud tours of Chicago and rank it at the top of food tours. We have traveled worldwide and this tour was perfect. Our guide, Annalynn (I hope I have her name right) made us feel like we were hanging out with a new friend in Chicago. She shared little bits of Chicago factoids which made the tour more interesting. The group was the perfect size and the pace of the day was perfect. We ate at different places that we never would have experienced had we not been on the tour. I have to say- the hotdog is amazing! When you get it- eat it like a true native Chicagoian- don't change a thing. Thank you very much for making our holiday trip to your town a special memory. We wish you much success in your expansion to other cities.

Visited December 2012