“Delicious Food!”

$54.95*
Tastes of Wrigleyville Walking Food Tour in Chicago
Ranked #3 of 61 Food & Drink in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: Book your tickets on the Tastebud Tours website. Simmply the Best Chicago Food Tour since 2009! The only Food Tour open all year! Tastebud Tours is the Chicago Food Tour everyone is talking about! Tastebud has been selected as the "Editors Choice" and "The Best Chicago Food Tour" by The Chicago Traveler in addition to be featured on NBC News, ABC's 190 North, USA Today, WGN and WTTW. As if that's not enough, we are proud to say that we've been awarded the Certificate of Excellence from Tripadvisor for the last 7 years! Now that's tasty! Unlike other Chicago Food Tours, Tastebud Food Tours is a progressive meal, not a small tasting tour. You can Shop on all Tastebud Tours! Tastebud Food Tours is the one and only Chicago Food Tour to offer all the iconic Chicago Foods! The Real Chicago! Tastebud Food Tours offers delicious food tours through Chicago's historic neighborhoods. Each small group tour serves up Chicago's quintessential cuisine while visiting different specialty food shops and highly rated Chicago restaurants. The Taste Tour includes stops located in the Chicago Loop including Millennium Park and the Cultural Center. The Flavors Tour runs through the beautiful Gold Coast neighborhood including the famous Magnificent Mile. Visit one of Chicago's famous neighborhoods and eat your way through Chicago's Old Town. Ready to Tantalize all the senses, be sure to book Chicago's Original Taste of the Riverwalk/Architecture Food Tour,three tours in one! A one of a kind Chicago experiencebe sure to buy your ticket for The 1893 World's Fair Food Tour,you'll step back in time it's theater on the streets of Chicago! Running tighter on time but would still like to get a taste of Chicago? We'd love to have you join us on our shorter Underground Chicago Tour. Food varies depending on which tour you'd like to join but here's just a nibble of our offerings: Chicago Style Hot Dog, Pizano's famous Deep Dish Pizza, #1 Al's Italian Beef sandwich, the world famous Billy Goat Tavern (Cheezeborger, Cheezeborger, Cheezeborger!!), Chicago's oldest chocolate shop and the oldest restaurant in Chicago, The Berghoff. If you'd like to enjoy some famous foods of Chicago, Tastebud Food Tours is your ticket! Make sure to book your tickets early as we sell out!Tastebud Toursis the only Food Tour that operates year round, Monday through Sunday with the exception of holidays. . Enough food is served on each tour to be considered a nice meal. The Best Food Tours On the Planet since 2009, Come Hungry! Thanks!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I chose the Taste Chicago Tour because it was easy to get to downtown and the food options looked interesting. Well, I was not disappointed at all. I got to see and learn about lots of Chicago history, but even better, I got to taste some pretty amazing food.
The tour progressed at a good walking pace, and the eateries were pretty evenly spaced. So there was really no time to get too cold or get too tired. We had lots of opportunities to take pictures, to ask questions, and to leisurely relax and enjoy the food we received - we were never rushed. We really covered a lot in just 3 hours.
The tour guide was friendly, and the the variety of attractions we saw from the outside (or actually went into) was excellent. But hands down, the food was the best - it was amazing. And the portions were generous. The pizza at Pizano's was fantastic - the best deep dish pizza out of the 3 that I tried while in Chicago. We got a full sized hot dog - again even better than the other Chicago dogs I had had. And at Berghoff's I was pleasantly surprised by the best sauerkraut I've ever tasted. The sweet treats were so good at Sugar Bliss and Fannie May that I even bought some to bring back home with me as gifts.
I will be in Chicago again in a few months and am looking forward to taking one of the other Tastebud Tours. They seem to choose eateries that are both interesting and delicious.

2  Thank succeed_2
Write a ReviewReviews (1,054)

Reviewed January 12, 2013

We really liked the tour! It's a great value! We did the Taste Tour and we really enjoyed the food and the guide brought us to places we would never had gone alone. We were on a tight budget and we still though it's a worth 45$ per person. Our guide was very friendly and the portion big enough. Walking between the different restaurant or shop help us digest are we were thankful! The pizza is amazing and I will dream of these cupcakes for a long time!

1  Thank LilyTheCatLady
Reviewed December 29, 2012

My two daughters and I totally enjoyed your tastebud tours of Chicago and rank it at the top of food tours. We have traveled worldwide and this tour was perfect. Our guide, Annalynn (I hope I have her name right) made us feel like we were hanging out with a new friend in Chicago. She shared little bits of Chicago factoids which made the tour more interesting. The group was the perfect size and the pace of the day was perfect. We ate at different places that we never would have experienced had we not been on the tour. I have to say- the hotdog is amazing! When you get it- eat it like a true native Chicagoian- don't change a thing. Thank you very much for making our holiday trip to your town a special memory. We wish you much success in your expansion to other cities.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

Andrew was our tour guide. Scrumptious food, loved the candy, amazing pizza. The tour guide knew the city food spots thoroughly and we got great suggestions from him as well. Definitely worth the price spent. Be prepared for a bit of walking. Having a brownie at the bean was pretty cool.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Although at times the walking pace was a bit quick this tour was great and my young adult daughters loved it. The food is more than plenty (we were all stuffed). Our guide was very informative and I would definately take another on my next trip to Chicago. More than worth the money!!