“It was ok”

$72.00*
The Original 1893 Chicago World's Fair Food Tour
Ranked #3 of 61 Food & Drink in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: Book your tickets on the Tastebud Tours website. Simmply the Best Chicago Food Tour since 2009! The only Food Tour open all year! Tastebud Tours is the Chicago Food Tour everyone is talking about! Tastebud has been selected as the "Editors Choice" and "The Best Chicago Food Tour" by The Chicago Traveler in addition to be featured on NBC News, ABC's 190 North, USA Today, WGN and WTTW. As if that's not enough, we are proud to say that we've been awarded the Certificate of Excellence from Tripadvisor for the last 7 years! Now that's tasty! Unlike other Chicago Food Tours, Tastebud Food Tours is a progressive meal, not a small tasting tour. You can Shop on all Tastebud Tours! Tastebud Food Tours is the one and only Chicago Food Tour to offer all the iconic Chicago Foods! The Real Chicago! Tastebud Food Tours offers delicious food tours through Chicago's historic neighborhoods. Each small group tour serves up Chicago's quintessential cuisine while visiting different specialty food shops and highly rated Chicago restaurants. The Taste Tour includes stops located in the Chicago Loop including Millennium Park and the Cultural Center. The Flavors Tour runs through the beautiful Gold Coast neighborhood including the famous Magnificent Mile. Visit one of Chicago's famous neighborhoods and eat your way through Chicago's Old Town. Ready to Tantalize all the senses, be sure to book Chicago's Original Taste of the Riverwalk/Architecture Food Tour,three tours in one! A one of a kind Chicago experiencebe sure to buy your ticket for The 1893 World's Fair Food Tour,you'll step back in time it's theater on the streets of Chicago! Running tighter on time but would still like to get a taste of Chicago? We'd love to have you join us on our shorter Underground Chicago Tour. Food varies depending on which tour you'd like to join but here's just a nibble of our offerings: Chicago Style Hot Dog, Pizano's famous Deep Dish Pizza, #1 Al's Italian Beef sandwich, the world famous Billy Goat Tavern (Cheezeborger, Cheezeborger, Cheezeborger!!), Chicago's oldest chocolate shop and the oldest restaurant in Chicago, The Berghoff. If you'd like to enjoy some famous foods of Chicago, Tastebud Food Tours is your ticket! Make sure to book your tickets early as we sell out!Tastebud Toursis the only Food Tour that operates year round, Monday through Sunday with the exception of holidays. . Enough food is served on each tour to be considered a nice meal. The Best Food Tours On the Planet since 2009, Come Hungry! Thanks!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Guilford,CT
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“It was ok”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

The Italian Beef at Mr Beef was good as was the hot dog at Downtown Dogs, but it was alot of walking for nothing real exciting. I think I would have preferred the pizza tour. Lynn, our tour guide was very good and we did have a managable group.

3 Thank jcrdaycare

• Korean first
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A "Must Do" for Chicago...”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

I took the "Savor Chicago Tour" with Annalynn - she was wonderful, and so was all the food. The portions are large so come hungry - and what I liked best was how welcome all the places made you feel, and how relaxed the tour was. The baked crab cake from Devon's Seafood Grill was the BEST! (So was everything else, but that was my favorite!) A must do when in Chicago, I plan on taking another tour when I go back!

San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Would definitely do again... amazing food and amazing tour”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

My boyfriend and I were soooo impressed with the tour. Not only was it lots and lots of eating, but our tour guide Anna Lynn was so knowledgable and sweet. We liked it so much, we are doing another one next week with Anna Lynn.

Chicago, Illinois
“A taste of chicago culture, history and best eats.”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

We expected our tour guide to provide us with a sampling of chicago's best eats....but we were pleasantly surprised by the addition of the cultural and historical information provided by our tour guide. We had a chicago style dog, italian beef, deep dish pizza, gumbo, cupcake and more... Everything was amazing, perfectly prepared and enthusiastically explained with fun background origins of these great chicago staples. Our tour guide Annalynn seemed to really enjoy her job and set a nice relaxed pace and answered any questions we had. We are looking forward to taking another tour in the future. I would recommend this tour and any tours offered by this company!

Visited February 2012
Detroit, Michigan
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Not for the faint of heart-burn”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

I very much enjoyed this tour - it was just my mother and I that day, so we got to go at our own pace, which was perfect. Our tour guide, Annalynn, was upbeat, friendly, knowledgable, and overall a great guide. We were staying at one of the stops on the tour, The Palmer House Hilton hotel, so everything was right in our area. The walking tour was great for someone very new to the city who wanted to experience the immediate downtown as well as architectural gems like the Cultural Center - the best stop of the tour! However, the cause for the detracted star and my only warning is that it's a lot of food and certainly not easy on the stomach for older or more sensitive people - my mother couldn't stomach all the awesome Chicago-style deep dish pizza, hotdogs with hot peppers & onions & relish, rich chocolate treats, and hefty beef sandwich with spicy pickled veggies. It really was a ton of food and quite delicious, but I might recommend a different tour for those who can't handle all the meat & cheese & carbs!

Visited February 2012