See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2019

I would not recommend this hotel. The staff seemed short and annoyed. The check in process took way to long and I noticed that it was backed up with people through out my stay. They seem to have no appreciation for diamond members. Not diamond counter they do not comp full breakfast. The bar is boring and the lobby appearance gives you reason to want to relax and enjoy a drink. The elevators are slower than any I have been on. They say the have a roof top bar and pool but the bar is only open on the weekends for a limited time. Rooms are okay they say they have a kitchen, I would classify it as a wet bar with microwave. The bedswere not comfortable and I was sore and wore out by the time I left.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations
HiltonGrandVacations, Front Office Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2019

Thank you for sharing your review. I am sorry to hear about your experience, I apologize for any inconvenience caused. We take your comments very seriously and I would like to have the opportunity to speak with you directly to learn more about your visit. Should you wish to speak further, please contact me directly via email at Chris.Kolodziej@Hilton.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Chris Kolodziej
Front Office Manager

Reviewed August 25, 2019

Capital location. It was awesome to get to everywhere we need to do within walking distance. The hotel itself was nice and the room was pleasant. However every interaction I had except for one with the floor cleaning personnel, was unpleasant as they were unwilling a knowledgeable to help.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations
HiltonGrandVacations, General Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear about the unfortunate interactions you experienced during your time with us. I assure you, this is not the level of service we pride ourselves on delivering nor is it what our guests expect from us. The feedback you provided will be shared with our entire leadership team for further review. I apologize again for the inconvenience. I hope you give us another opportunity to be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed August 24, 2019

Service was well below expectations for a Hilton. Waited over an hour for my room after designated check in time and then later front desk staff was not knowledgeable on how to reset a room key and waited 20 minutes for assistance.

Rooms are very nice and a very nice hotel. Just wish service was better.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear about your negative experience and any inconvenience caused during your stay. We take your comments very seriously and we would welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly to learn more about your visit in order to improve our guest experience. Please contact Laura Knights via email at Laura.Knights@hilton.com if you would like to share more details. We look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed August 1, 2019

When booking this hotel, we learned it had recently been renovated. We were concerned about quality and location. However, we were quite surprised. What a great stay. Location was great, quality of room was clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank irishlad777
Reviewed July 29, 2019 via mobile

Visited just after open & some rough patches: chest of drawers so new & acrid cannot use; 2 towels per room; no offer of trash service. No plates, utensils (not even plastic) but dishwashing liquid & sponge are here? Generally diffident staff. No acknowledgement of Hilton status (“we don’t do that”). Remember: maid service only every 4th day, but no bags available if you want to empty your own trash. Of course, we could call for things, & ask at front desk & we did. (Shampoo, bottled water.) Other HGVs, more established, smoother operations & you can use the drawers....

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank juliao506
HiltonGrandVacations, General Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2019

Thank you for sharing your review. I am sorry to hear about your negative experience and any inconvenience you encountered. We take your comments very seriously and we would like to have the opportunity to speak with you directly to learn more about your visit in order to improve our guest experience. Please reach out to Laura Knights via email at Laura.Knights@hilton.com if you wish to discuss further. We look forward to hearing from you.