JW Marriott Chicago
$137
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

$134
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $212/night.

Hilton Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$132
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$202
$89
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$169
$101
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

Palmer House A Hilton Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$131
$123
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

$118
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $199/night.

$178
$161
Sofitel
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $208/night.

Best Western River North Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$127
$107
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

$222
$199
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $246/night.

1,585 results
All reviewsthe financial districtthe executive loungewillis towerthe loopsoaking tubseparate showerlobby barbeautiful hotelhuge bathroomunion stationbeautiful lobbyart museumluxury hotelbusiness meetingking roomfitness centerchecking in
Reviewed November 14, 2012

The lobby in this Marriott was enormous - sleek, modern and clean. The check-in was a breeze and luckily a room was available for my morning arrival. The staff was professional, friendly and efficient.

My double bed room was perfectly sized and I greatly appreciated the separate tub and shower. So much easier to maneuver in a stall vs. tub. The room was spotless, the bed comfortable, and the overall ambiance was classy and understated.

Many visitors usually stay on Michigan Ave. or the River North area. This property is located just a couple of blocks from Union Station, which was perfect for me. "The Loop" Chicago's financial and business district is no longer an empty shell when workers leave. There are plenty of restaurants and other attractions (as well as banks and drugstores). Chicago's second major shopping area, State Street and Millennium Park are both within walking distance.

I really enjoyed my visit here and would not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank llpupa
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Nice Hotel in the Financial Area. My room looked at the Willis Tour so that was an added bonus. It is very close to the L and a Garrets Popcorn. The bathroom has the shower and tub separate and it was nice to have turn down service and chocolates every night when I arrived after dinner. All the food that I had there was great as well.

Room Tip: Nice hotel for business.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Steinbrenner
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Was able to spend two nights there last week. Checked-in to a king room. The room is a little on the small side; bathroom was huge though. Was placed on the interior (overlooking the courtyard; no street view). No issues whatsoever. Free internet access at the lobby. They charge you $14.95 per 24-hour period for in-room internet.

I have to say this: Great location, and very convenient. Mc'Donalds just across the street with Starbucks close by, Dunkin Donuts not too far either. Public transport within 5-min walk (CTA). Most important of all, it's close to where I need to be.

Will stay there again in a heartbeat.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

On arrival to hotel after a uk flight the hotel had no reference to our booking through British airways.

I had all the booking details and payments but the hotel wanted to charge me until I could prove I'd booked which I believe I had.

After 1 hr on the phone BA spoke to the hotel and they apologised to BA ( who I guess place alot of business to the Marriott)

Anyway that aside, brilliant hotel and location, would stay there again, but would hope something is in place to avoid an hr delay checking in.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Quick overnight business trip, but was able to appreciate the high level of service that the entire staff provided. Felt that every staff member I encountered was ready to make my stay better. The king room was a typical size, but the bathroom was very spacious with both a large shower as well as a deep soaking tub. It appears that the hotel has been recently renovated. Nice, fairly active lobby bar. And for a large city hotel, virtually no wait for elevators like you often find in older buildings! My only con is that, being an older building, I had a VERY long walk down a hallway to reach my room (the longest I can ever remember in a hotel), and it was an interior room with a view of only the interior courtyard and mechanical. Overall, it was what one would expect from a JW property.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business