“Great Food”

London House Chicago on 21
Ranked #804 of 11,265 Restaurants in Chicago
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had walked all over Chicago and were tired and hungry. The London House was recommended to us by our guide. It was a good choice. The servers were great, and the food was moderately priced and tasty. Great location!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (51)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a hotel. Not just because of the tremendous restaurant and bar selections, not just because of the amazingly contouring pillows and beds, and not just for the amazing foods and locality! Mostly because the staff is helpful, accommodating, pleasant, and helpful! I dropped my wedding band in my car, I searched and couldn't find it, pulling back carpeting and looking everywhere possible. I asked the valet service to please bring up the rental, so I could drive it to the closest rental car location and pay them to take apart the center console and possibly find it with no guarantee. As I told the Valet where I was going, 3 Gentlemen said let us try to help you first. Alonzo, Pablo, and Ricky looked for 15 minutes with cell phone flashlights, searching from the floor of the front and back seats to help, and they found it!!! For a material item, one of my most cherished. I'll come back here any time I visit, and I'm so thankful that the staff here truly cares and go way above and beyond their "job description"!

Reviewed September 13, 2019

Top notch customer service. Views were great. Bed was comfortable. Room was modern and attractive. Great location! It was a bit pricey, but we were in the mood to treat ourselves. Will be back again.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed September 6, 2019

Shayne was super sweet and personable during my most recent check in! He was fast and efficient and super helpful with everything!
Beautiful lobby and bar area and an amazing roof top for drinks with the view of a lifetime!

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

I enjoyed my view from the 18th floor. The customer service was amazing. Since we stayed at the hotel we were allowed to on that rooftop bar first:

Date of visit: August 2019

Been to London House Chicago on 21? Share your experiences!