“Liked it better than Portillo's”
Review of The Dog Joint

The Dog Joint
Ranked #1,554 of 9,668 Restaurants in Chicago
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Lincoln Park
Neighborhood: Lincoln Park
West Seneca, New York
“Liked it better than Portillo's”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Had them both and this little hole-in-the-wall next door to the Park West had a terrific char-grilled dog with all the fixins that was AWESOME!! Portillo's was good, too, don't get me wrong. But this one tasted great and I thought the dog was better.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Prince-O

KEM84
“Great Hot Dogs, Convenient Location”
Reviewed March 8, 2010

We visited The Dog Joint prior to going to the Lincoln Park Zoo. It's right across the street, so the location was perfect. The service was great, as were the hot dogs and fries. I'm boring, so I got mine only with ketchup, whereas my boyfriend got the works. He loved his so much, he got a second. A hot dog, drink and order of fries was $4.99, so it was a good deal!

2 Thank KEM84