All reviews corporate housing bedroom apartment millennium park big city place to stay business center the river appliances sheets amenities units skyline keys toiletries
Reviewed January 18, 2016

As I understand it, Manilow suites are predominantly short term corporate lets, but can sometimes accommodate vacation rentals. We rented an apartment from them for 10 days over Christmas for a family get together. The apartment and service were absolutely first class: I would highly recommend them.

The location for the apartment was perfect: my sister lives in the North Loop and it was a short 10 minute walk (or 5 minute taxi on bad weather days) to her apartment plus the various shops, restaurants, bars, cinemas, entertainment etc in that area. Within the apartment building was a small but well stocked grocery store, and the superb Marianos (plus a couple of excellent restaurants: Eggy's particularly recommended for brunch) was just a 5 minute walk away.

Views from the apartment were superb and it was furnished to a very high standard. Wifi was excellent and high speed. The cable TV selection was good too.

The pool was excellent - my kids were in there most days. Plenty of space for fun or for swimming lengths (and a section roped off for the serious swimmers).

The Manilow Suites staff were incredibly helpful: sourcing additional plates, cutlery etc for our Christmas dinner within hours of our request; making the whole booking and check in/out process as smooth as possible; helping us with a late check-out to cope with the snow storm that hit the day we left Miriam was always available and helpful anytime we needed her. The door staff were also super helpful: looking after luggage for us on check-out day; lending us carts for the Christmas shop to Mariano's; helping us in with our luggage.

I can't thank Manilow Suites, and Miriam, enough for making our family Christmas so special. If you are vacationing in Chicago, and they have a short term vacation let available, I would highly recommend them. The cost was similar to two rooms in a hotel, but we had a kitchen, dining and lounge area for relaxation in the evenings after the children had gone to bed. The absolute perfect location for downtown Chicago too.

Room tip: Views to the south are stunning, looking down the lakeshore.
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Gareth S
Reviewed January 4, 2016

We are a family of 5: my husband, my 3 daughters and I and we were living in Chicago the past 5 months at North Harbor Tower. The experience of living in an apartment leased by Manilow suites was the best decision we could take. The building is in an excellent location, close to everything: parks, buses, shopping, museums, universities, downtown... etc. The 3-bedroom apartment was amazing. Everything worked perfect and when we needed any help from Manilow, they were 100% willing to help us very quickly. Everyone in the building were very cordial and always helping in any doubt. Our maid Lidia was spectacular, made us stay even better. I should also mention the beautiful view from the building: direct to the Lake and Millennium Park. Better impossible!. We highly recommend staying here. Thanks to all people who works there!!!

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 11, 2015

Overall, I had a very pleasant experience with Manilow Suites. Their level of client service is very high. I needed to secure corporate housing very unexpectedly and last minute. The folks at Manilow Suites did an excellent job helping me identify a property and securing it quickly.

Each step in the process was well-communicated and timely. A nice bonus was receiving their custom app which connected me to the surrounding community and provide a lot of helpful information related to my stay.

The property itself was well-cared for and well-situated. The views from Unit 1211 were spectacular -- one of the best views of Chicago's lakefront and Millennium Park. The unit, itself, had comfortable well-appointed furniture and an attentive staff.

Overall, I'd highly recommend the property, Unit 1211, and Manilow Suites services without reservation. Thank you!

Room tip: Corner unit with a SE exposure will net you sunny, picture postcard vistas across Millennium and Jackson Parks plus the lakefront.
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amy N
Reviewed September 14, 2015 via mobile

I stayed at thier 2-bedroom apartment for 1 1/2 month and it was perfect. The view was breathtaking, directly at the lake. Thier booking process, payment and check-in process was easy.

I highly recommend thier suites at north harbor drive.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 22, 2015

I'm a travel nurse and I stayed in an apartment in North Harbor Tower through Manilow Suites from October through January and my experience was nothing but pleasant. I had a 21st floor all inclusive apartment with beautiful views of the park and city. The apartment is beautifully furnished with everything you could ever think to need. And the bed! It's like sleeping on a cloud. Both the Manilow Suites staff and the North Harbor Tower staff were excellent. Friendly, remembered me by name and were always there to answer any questions I had about the building or the city. There's even a fully equipped grocery store underneath the building- very convenient! HIGHLY recommend!

Date of stay: October 2014