“5-stars accomodation”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chicago
Manilow Suites At North Harbor Tower
Ranked #13 of 58 Specialty Lodging in Chicago
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We have lived in Chicago years ago and we frequently go back staying in hotels.
It has been a great experience to stay in this excelent apartment from Manilow Suites at North Harbor Tower, with beautiful views of Lake Michigan, the Lake Shore Drive and the Millenium Park through its panoramic windows all-around the apartment.
Furthermore, the people from NHT and all the Staff of Manilow were very attentious about all details of our stay.
We must thank Sarah, Courtney and everyone from Manilow for helping the celebration of our wedding aniversary.
We will be back in the future with our family(maybe on May?) and definitely will be using the Manilow Suites services and recomendations.

Rafael and Merces Coelho, Belo Horizonte, Brazil.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
ManilowSuites, Owner at Manilow Suites At North Harbor Tower, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review. 20 years ago when we first took apartments for corporate housing at 175 N. Harbor many people thought we were just too far away. That couldn't be further from the truth. We are just 2 1/2 blocks east of N. Michigan Ave. and yes, we are right on the lake. As you mentioned, the views are spectacular, the apartments are spacious and we are surrounded by a brand-new area called Lakeshore East. We now have numerous new restaurants, a phenomenal supermarket, playground for children and if you have to work in the downtown Chicago area, It allows you a completely different environment but yet so close to where you may have to work. We certainly look forward to seeing you again.

There are newer reviews for Manilow Suites At North Harbor Tower

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I was very pleased with my stay. Upon my arrival I was given all of the information needed for my stay. I also was given assistance for any of the needs I had. I would highly recommend this property to anyone looking for short term housing for a move.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your review. Communication in almost everything we do is absolutely vital. However I have seen times where guests from other corporate housing companies will come into a building and they have the wrong information. The worst are those that cannot reach any employee of the corporate housing company they hired. That's why with Manilow Suites, you can reach a staff member 24 hours a day seven days a week,
I am so thrilled because we are going to have an app for every apartment which will allow any of our guests to pull up all Information about everything relating to the apartment building and the apartment itself. We will be one of the first to offer this service to our guests. I am always looking for new and better ways to provide the finest corporate housing in the United States.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I recently moved to Chicago for a new job and arranged a 2 month stay with Manilow Suites so I could get acquainted with the city before choosing where to settle in. I could not be happier with the service I received. Manilow was able to work with my busy schedule to arrange after hours check-in and check-out and responded the same day to all of my inquiries. North Harbor Tower was an excellent location within walking distance of every amenity I found that I needed. The neighborhood is very safe. I had no problem walking home after flights that got in after 12am. The full accommodations were a lifesaver. They allowed me move across the country and survive 2 months out of a suitcase while the movers transported my belongings.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

I was so thrilled to read your review. What so many people do not appreciate about corporate housing is in fact, the rigidity that many corporate housing companies have relative to check in times, check out times, and notice to vacate. Manilow Suites is the only company that has a five day notice to vacate. Whatever time you arrive, we will do whatever possible to have the apartment available for you. We work with so many relocating people from CEOs to managers and consultants. We know the importance of flexibility. It just makes their life so much easier and that's what we're here for. Again, thank you for your most appreciated review. You brought up some points that most people don't even think about when looking for corporate housing. The fact is all corporate housing is simply not the same in so many ways.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We spent 5 weeks in the summer in a Manilow Suites 3-Bedroom Apartment at North Harbor Tower.
We travel every summer to a different city and rent an apartment for a month, this has been by far our best family experience yet, we have 3 kids and the apartment was huge and very comfortable, every amenity worked perfectly, from the cable in each of the 3 flat screens, to the High Speed Internet.
Manilow staff was so helpful, we had a bi-weekly housekeeping that kept the apartment perfectly clean, and our view from a corner on the 29th. floor was extraordinary, the lake on one side and the Park on the other, we even watched the Wednesdays & Saturdays fireworks that took place near Navy Pier from our apartment and even enjoyed some Lollapalooza concerts from the dining room window, it was wonderful.
Manilow welcome was great, everything as they said, the apartment exactly as the pictures you see on their website, Sarah was very kind on all the reservation process and she even helped to get us a spot in the garage for the 5 bikes we rented for the month.
The building has extraordinary facilities, the pool is great and even has a swimming lane, bus stop is less than a block away and you have 3 supermarkets within walking distance.
We loved the City and will definitely be back, without a doubt we would book with Manilow Suites again, you get a great location, 5-Star facilities and service for much less than you would pay at 5-Star hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

It was such a pleasure meeting you and your family. I want to mention a few additions since your last visit with us. North Harbor Tower has completely renovated their party room. They have games and a new pool table. Harbor also has a new library when you can also hook up your computer and have a nice quiet place to work.
They just opened up a underground pathway to the adjoining building where you can pick up the 60 bus that is so convenient for everyone.
For your next visit, please keep in mind we have DVD's for children and adults for any raining days or evening just to sit home and relax.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

We stayed here for 16 months. View from 48 th floor looking towards downtown chicago was awesome. Same for 8 th floor view towards Lake. Thanks to Manilow suites for all arrangements.
Very safe to walk even after 10 pm. Food, Shopping, lake, tennis courts, pre school, kids garden at walkable distance

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for your review. I was disappointed that you did not rate us as excellence in all levels. You see, I am never satisfied unless all of our guests are overwhelmingly pleased with everything about Manilow Suites. In order to accomplish this goal I have initiated certain procedures that no other corporate housing company provides. A couple examples; all of our one and two bedroom apartments have fine Sealy mattresses. Each one of our guests has the same housekeeper during their entire stay. I have the largest staff per number of apartments than any other corporate housing company. What truly makes this business so exciting are the wonderful people we get to meet and above all constantly striving to find new and better ways to make Manilow Suites even better.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I spent 12 weeks in Chicago on business this summer. Manilow Suites at North Harbor Tower was the perfect place to stay, offering excellent services and wonderful accommodations. The building was great, with a very good fitness room which allowed me to do all of my workouts in the building. I particularly enjoyed having a view of the lake and marina for the summer!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your most appreciated review of our company, Manilow Suites. This particular building, 175 N. Harbor Dr. is truly a hidden jewel. Not only does it have great views of the lake it is just so convenient and such a wonderful change from the hustle of downtown city life just a couple blocks away. From your apartment you are no more than 2 min. away from the biking and jogging path that runs for miles along the lakefront. Our studios, juniors and one-bedroom apartments are a tremendous value for what you receive. Our three bedrooms are magnificent. They even include maid service five days a week.
We now have several two-bedroom apartments that have been completely renovated with washers and dryers. This building is fabulous. That's one of the reasons we keep our office in that building.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I was fortunate to be able to stay at the North Harbor Towers for three months while on business. The Manilow Suite Company staff was wonderful. Sarah was my contact and she was wonderful, took care of me and made sure I had everything I needed and more. The cleaning person kept the place clean and the doormen were the greatest guys. The apartments are spacious and have all the appliances and cook ware and dishes one needs. You just need your clothes. This location puts you in the heart of all the attractions and just a short walk to Navy Peir and all the parks. What I enjoyed the most, were the awesome views of the Sears Tower to the Hancock Building down to Soldier Field and the Feild Museum. Summer time, you just walk out the front doors to watch the Fireworks. If you have the chance to stay here, you are one of the lucky ones.

Room Tip: I had the one bedroom looking out at the skyscrapers and I could see all the parks and fountains and...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your most appreciated review. No matter how much guest pays for it apartment, whether it's a studio or a deluxe two-bedroom there is no reason why that guest should not receive first-class service. First-class service starts with employees who genuinely care about people and realize that every person is an individual. It makes no difference to us whether our guest is a College intern or a CEO. We genuinely care and want to do the best for everyone.