See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 3, 2014

Great place to stay, very clean and business oriented, but if you looking for a great extended stay place for a long weekend in Chicago, 1 Superior Place put s you in the middle of all of it.
Wife and I loved it !!!

Room tip: Go High, Beautiful view of Chicago especially in the night time.
Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Jim M
Reviewed July 25, 2014

AWESOME location. Walking distance to the whole downtown area. I lived here for a summer and loved every minute of it. The pool and gym are great, and it's nice that there is security at the front desk - although it can be a pain if you want to have friends visit.

Date of stay: August 2013
Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Akayj424
Reviewed May 22, 2014

We had an absolutely fantastic experience with the entire Manilow team. They were all extremely helpful, responsive, and accommodating. We arrived a little early and were allowed to check in. The staff at One West Superior were all very nice and helpful. The apartment itself was more than we could have hoped for. The unit was very clean. It was quiet and so comfortable. We were not scheduled to leave by train until 4 pm and when I called the office asking if we could stay in the apartment a couple of hours longer, Ms. Manilow was so sweet and after checking if anyone was scheduled to come in that day, she told us to stay as long as we needed to. I would never use anyone else or ever stay in a Chicago hotel again! TWO THUMBS UP!

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Susan M
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Great apartment - super easy to check in, excellent location. I would highly recommend these apartments. The decor may not be the fanciest but they have good furniture beds and tvs. Good gym on the 7th floor.

Date of stay: March 2014
1  Thank Pdeaner
Reviewed October 11, 2013

According to the information from the web (and the pdf they sent me) all apartments had king size beds. Well, it seems that everyone except mine, because the bed was Queen and against the wall, so that if the person sleeping on the side of the wall wants to rise will necessarily pass over the other sleeping outside.

It is true that when I presented my complaint I got compensation consisting of a plastic card of $ xx valid for many restaurants.

Lovely location. Lovely building and services, for instance free coffee machines.

And the staff very friendly, although I must admit I never saw anyone because all communication we did was done via email, but it was effective and thoughtful, including an apartment size change warned only one week before our arrival and a free 2h late checkout.

And now comes the really important: a few days before our arrival, the entire bill of the stay was charged in my credit card. I honestly do not know what would have happened if we had not been able to travel from Spain.

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank JorEl_elHechizado
ManilowSuites, Director of Sales at Manilow Suites at One West Superior, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Thank you for posting a review! We were happy to accommodate your last minute change from a 2 bedroom apartment to a studio apartment. As listed on our website, all 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom apartments have a king size bed. Our studio apartments do not offer the space in the bedroom area for a King bed.

Our nightly stays are billed in full prior to your arrival. We understand that things happen and had you needed to cancel at the last minute we would have refunded the full amount minus the 1 night deposit.

I truly appreciate your positive review and feedback!