“A First Class Facial”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A First Class Facial”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I was lucky enough to spend my Thanksgiving morning getting a Recovery facial at the Spa at Trump. Following a friendly greeting at the front desk, I changed and had a refreshing glass of water before meeting my specialist. She made me feel comfortable and the treatment room was comfortable in terms of temperature and lighting. The table was electronic and allowed easy adjustment. The hour long treatment left me with the smoothest forehead I think I have had in my adult life. The products used seemed to be high quality with excellent results.
My only complaints is that it was difficult to find an appropriate sized robe (to me far more important than the flip flops. In addition the very low seats in the lounge while fashionable are a little difficult to maneuver. Small quibbles for an otherwise top notch spa visit. I will look forward to my next visit.

Visited November 2012

Omaha, Nebraska
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Amazing...So relaxing”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My husband and I did not stay at the trump while in Chicago but decided to try out the spa. It was simply amazing. We had seaweed wraps, which were so relaxing. The ambience and the massage therapists were wonderful. They catered to our every need. They ran a bath for us to clean off the seaweed ointment stuff and kept offering us water. The spa at the Trump in Chicago is Definitely a must!!

Visited December 2011
Newport Beach, California
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 247 helpful votes
“Would expect more”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I will say that I have had the best facial of my life here and the massages are always A+ BUT the nail salon here is HORRIBLE. The manicures and pedicures do not last at all! You pay $$$$ it should stay on longer. Also the nail services always feel rushed and not very luxurious for the $ I am paying. Come here for a facial/massage (and make sure you specify a QUIET massage because the therapists sometimes like to chat a lot) but avoid the nail services!

Visited June 2012
2 Thank jenesaisquoiV
Vancouver, Canada
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“so relaxing!”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

The massage treatment and facial I had here was unbelievable! Impeccable service, extraordinarily clean and super relaxing. A little on the pricey side but well worth it!

Visited July 2011
1 Thank cmonicaelena
Chicago, Illinois
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“A great experience!”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

My husband and I really enjoyed our " Romance and Relaxation " package at The Spa at Trump.
The spa was beautiful, very modern and very clean. The staff was great as they all walked us through our experience. The womens locker room was very spacious and well maintained, plenty of robes and towels.

Our package began with side by soaking spa tubs with scented oils and candles. The tubs are huge, we just shared one and had room to spare. After our 30 minute soak, giant chocolate covered strawberries and champagne was the 90 minute couples massage. Caesar & Natalie were awesome! Great massages.

After a steam and a shower we left with a gift box full of massage oils, bath oils, candles, etc... very nice.

Be advised this is a Trump property and you are in Chicago so it is quite pricey, but in my opinion worth it. Especailly when you need that down time together with your spouse.

We will definately be back!

Visited April 2012