“loved Chicago trip”

$35.00*
Chicago City Tour with Optional River Cruise
$65.00*
and up
Chicago Grand Tour and Admission to 360 Chicago (formerly John Hancock...
Ranked #46 of 662 things to do in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: Where downtown Chicago comes to life.At the pinnacle of Chicago's famed Magnificent Mile, Water Tower Place is Chicago's premier shopping destination. Its stunning eight-level atrium features more than 100 of your favorite stores and restaurants plus a mix of distinctive specialty shops and boutiques. It offers a unique, high-energy urban shopping experience you simply won't find anywhere else in the city. In short, Water Tower Place is the place to shop.
Reviewed October 25, 2012

When I visited the Water Tower Place at the end of September there were very few people shopping. Just lots of bored sales people staring into space. We did not stay long.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I love this mall and haven't been there in a year or so. My husband and I shopped and ate here while we stayed in Chicago over night. We live close by in NW Indiana so can certainly appreciate a nice shopping mall with fabulous stores to shop at as well as a really great Dining court! Very impressive and classy place to shop and the food in the Dining court is really good and the mood is very hip and modern. We really enjoyed the atmosphere.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

It was a nice place to stop by and waste a few hours. They have lots of stores that we don't have around where I live. My favorites were Little MissMatched and Lush! Good way to spend a rainy day in the city. Not the place to go for souvenirs!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

My favorite place to shop in Chicago, it's got a little bit of everything. No bad parts to it. Just be careful on the escalators, they got plenty of them.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Good food, fast service, nice selection. More seating would have been nice as people were rushing their meals to allow other diners to sit down (at lunch hour).