“This inn was incredible and very comfortable.”
Review of Villa D'Citta

and 1 more site!
Villa D'Citta
Ranked #4 of 22 Chicago B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 10, 2011

We stayed in the Tuscan Room which was gorgeous and very comfortable. The owner was very accomodating and knowledgeable about the area. The inn is located in a great area of Chicago with a lot of restaurants and shopping options. The kitchen at this inn is always open for use by the guests.

We had a great stay.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed January 19, 2011

My girlfriend and I stayed at Villa D'Citta for my birthday weekend and enjoyed everything about it. Great, great location Don aids with lots of tips and suggestions of nearby restaurants and attractions. The rooms were kept immaculate and the house has a charming garden outback where you can start your morning or end your day. The continental breakfasts had lots to choose from with lots of cereals, breads and fruit to get you through the morning. We are thinking of going back for the blues or jazz festival next year and I don't see the point of looking for another place to stay!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 17, 2011

Our host Ralph made our stay wonderful in every way; he gave us dining suggestions, made our reservations, and made sure we had everything we needed for a comfortable, pleasurable stay. The room was gorgeous and spacious, and the bed was extremely comfortable. The fireplace made the room temperature just perfect. We enjoyed the jacuzzi and Capone room downstairs, and we were very appreciative of the stocked kitchen at four am! We will definitely return, and would highly recommend this B&B to anyone wishing to experience this eclectic Chicago neighborhood!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2011

I first took my wife to the Villa for her birthday in December and wanted a more romantic place to stay. I definately found it here! From the beginning Ralph was extremely easy to deal with and very accomodating. He assured me everything would be top notch and it was. We stayed in the Tuscan suite which was a great choice. Never have we stayed in such luxurious digs for such an affortable price. I can't say enough good things about this place and have already suggested to a friend who stayed last night (he loved it)! We are currently planning our next visit and will most definately be regulars and Villa D' Citta!
Nick LeRoy

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2011

At first glance you are walking into one of the most spectacular buildings in Chicago. The experience continues as you tour the old world style grace that the Villa D'Citta has to offer. Personally I travel all around the United States and have stayed in some of the nicest places that the city has to offer. Villa D'Citta is by far the most luxurious and comfortable out of them all. My room was excellent and even down to the "little things" decor, pillows, lighting, everything at Villa D'Citta is what I would call perfect. I have already referred my business associates to stay at Villa D'Citta for any trip either personal or professional to the Chicago area. I want to thank all of those at Villa D' Citta for a wonderful stay and you will with out question be seeing me again soon.

Jamie Brandel
President
The MOA Group

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 11, 2011

So I love Chicago and went with a friend there to celebrate my 40th. I trolled for a long time to figure out where to stay and finally found the Villa D Citta. The prices were a little steep, but we factored in eating breakfast and at least one other meal there.The food works great: stocked fridge with full kitchen. We stayed in the Florencia room which is a large bedroom with 2 Q beds. Everything was great except for my buddy was a big-time snorer...The hot tub was nice and I didn't even think about the entertainment room (which is awesome) until the last day. Ralph was the only staff member that I was in contact with, and he was nice and helpful. I hope to stay at the Villa again on my next trip with the wife. Cheers!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 10, 2011

We have stayed twice since our daughter started at DePaul this fall. It's a perfect location and venue. The home has been totally renovated....top notch. The rooms are nicely appointed, with great beds and high end linens, towels and robes.
My favorite is the wonderful common areas to relax. You have the gourmet kitchen totally stocked with fresh ingredients and juices next to hearth room with large fireplace and flat screen TV. The tough decision is what to make for breakfast or snack! The courtyard in rear is perfect for sipping coffee or wine. There is a large roof deck with hot tub to relax after a long day of shopping. Located in Lincoln Park with numerous excellent restaurants and great shopping within walking distance.
The best is to be able to walk our daughter back to her dorm after dinner. Randy and Martha make you feel like long time friends and make sure your stay is perfect. We look forward to our next weekend in Lincoln Park at Villa D' Citta.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family