Villa D'Citta
The Talbott Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$643
$499
$282
  • Restaurant
Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$217
$675
$550
The Peninsula
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$260
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$361
$351
Warwick Allerton-Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$375
  • Room Service
The James Chicago-Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$474
$437
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewslincoln parktuscan suiteeuro roomhot tubb bsbed and breakfastfresh baked cookiesdepaul universityfully stocked kitchenbreakfast pizzathe inn keeperhalsted streetheated floorshome away from homeprivate bathroomgas fireplacebreakfast was amazing
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Beyond belief ,cathy took care of me like a roman god ,and you feel like your in another world ,the attention to detail is amazing ,the owner even loaned me a few of his shirts for a meeting ,and called cathy to make a special pizza for breakfast .the roman feel and unique décor is unbelievable .The number one choice in the world . If I had a dream house this would be the one .The Lincoln park area is unforgettable .With in walking a few blocks you can enjoy real Chicago pubs .The staff make you feel at home and welcome 5 Stars

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
PineappleCathy, General Manager at Villa D'Citta, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

I am so glad that you so enjoyed staying in our Caesar's Lair. With the room containing a bust of Augustus Caesar, maps and pictures of old Rome, it is easy to get that "ol roman feel." That being said, I am so glad that our service made you feel like a "roman god".

We look forward to your staying with us again soon!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

This was unquestionably the best bed and breakfast experience I have ever had. I have traveled extensively throughout the united states for years and this was one of the best experiences I have ever had. My stay was unplanned and chose Villa D'Citta for the location. However, the accommodations extremely comfortable. The atmosphere is very relaxed and it is a place to enjoy without feeling you need to go anywhere to enjoy yourself. However, Cathy and the staff are what truly make this stay remarkable. The food and open kitchen were better than any B&B I have experienced. In addition, it seems that along with breakfast there are always fresh baked cookies, along with a stocked refrigerator and food at any time for our convenience. When our stay was over my wife had us stay one extra day just because she liked the Villa D'Citta so much. There is no better testament to how good this place is than that. I recommend my friends and family to stay here anytime they are in Chicago for work or pleasure. The rooms are incredible. The place is very clean. It is a definite recommendation.

Room Tip: Book early especially if you are planning for a spring, summer or fall stay.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for your kind comments. We love all of our guests, but it is always special to have our neighbors stay with us while they are renovating or having repairs done in their home. That you wanted to stay longer is high praise indeed!

Thank you in advance for referring the Villa to your friends that will be coming to Chicago.

See you around the neighborhood!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

What a lovely,well-appointed place. Our suite had a fireplace, hardwood floors, rich appointments and very comfy beds! It has an old world European feel and has been restored with great attention to detail. The kitchen area added a nice homey feel with great food for breakfast and chocolate chip cookies when we came in at night. We will visit again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

It was s nice to meet you and your friends. The Villa is a great venue for a ladies (or men for that matter) getaway weekend with great shops and restaurants nearby.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the cookies and our breakfast offerings.

Thank you for your comments on how beautiful the Villa is and that you appreciate the results of this greystone's restoration.

Come back and see us again soon!

Kind regards, Cathy

Reviewed March 7, 2014

First class experience, Cathy and the staff were were super nice and I look forward to returning again very soon. I slept great and the food was meant for royalty. My stay was like a home away from home feeling.

• Stayed: February 2014

It is always so nice when guests say that we provide a "home away from home" experience at the Villa. I am glad to hear that you slept well also--folks really find our beds to be so comfortable!

We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Villa on Feb. 24, 2014....and we can not wait to go back. Cathy was amazing...from helping with us with directions...to making us feel completely at home! We stayed in the Grand Tuscan Suite....we could not have asked for a beautiful suite. The pictures speak for themselves! All of the amenities and "extras" made us feel like royalty. If you are debating about where to stay out of the hundreds of choices in Chicago.....you will not find a more beautiful, comfortable and welcoming home away from home then you will at the Villa D' Citta!

Room Tip: Treat yourself to the Grand Tuscan Suite...you will not regret it!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
PineappleCathy, General Manager at Villa D'Citta, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

It was such a pleasure to meet the two of you, and I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our Grand Tuscan Suite. It is indeed a magnificent suite!

Providing top notch hospitality is very important, and I am delighted that you felt very "at home" during your stay with us. I also consider the concierge component of being helpful at providing directions, suggesting restaurants, things to do, making reservations etc. as essential if one is to excel in a hospitality role--I take that role to heart, and so I greatly appreciate your kind words.

Please come back and visit us again whenever your travels bring you back to Chicago.