Villa D'Citta
The Talbott Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$643
$424
$282
  • Restaurant
Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$217
$675
$550
The Peninsula
  • Pool
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$361
$351
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$260
  • Breakfast included
The James Chicago-Magnificent Mile(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$474
$437
Agoda.com
Warwick Allerton-Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$375
$340
Cancelon
  • Room Service
All reviewslincoln parktuscan suiteeuro roomhot tubfresh baked cookiesbed and breakfastdepaul universitybreakfast pizzawell stocked kitchenthe inn keeperhome away from homehalsted streetheated floorsprivate bathroomgas fireplacebreakfast was amazingsmall elevator
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We highly recommend Villa d'Citta. Not surprising it is rated the #1 B & B in Chicago. The location is perfect. If you get the three day CTA pass, you are close to the Fullerton Station and the Brown line to downtown. It is easy to grab a cab on N. Halstead.
The facility is perfect. It is elegant and spotless. You had the feeling you were in a classic Italian villa.
Cathy is a Concierge Extraordinaire! She knows Chicago. She takes pride in her city. She will enhance your Chicago experience.
The breakfasts and coffee were EXCELLENT!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Barkley999
PineappleCathy, General Manager at Villa D'Citta, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to meet both of you, and I was impressed with your planning of must things to see in the city. I am also happy that I was able to give you some tips of things to see and restaurants to check out--I do take pride in Chicago and I enjoy helping our guests navigate around our great city.

Yes, the Villa is in a great location, walking distance to the zoo, Oz Park, and some of the best restaurants that the city has to offer. Yet we are also around the corner from the subway which will get you downtown quickly, and only one stop from Wrigley Field!

Finally, I am so glad that you enjoyed our breakfasts! Although our breakfast pizza is a regular as well as my Pecan Blueberry French Toast, I enjoy coming up with new specialities like different types of quiche.

I hope that you can come back and visit us again soon! Kind regards, Cathy

Reviewed September 14, 2013

what a wonderful place to stay in Chicago!!! the villa had everything you could ask for. the suites were as comfortable as anywhere I have ever been. restaurants were within walking distance, shopping was close by but the best amenity was the staff, cathy was always available to help with whatever I needed and always with a smile on her face. I plan on returning soon and definitely will stay at the villa.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank dale p

Thank you! I enjoy meeting all of our guests, and it is rewarding to know that discerning business travelers like yourself enjoy all that the Villa has to offer.

I look forward to your return visit when your business brings you back to Chicago.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

the most incredible place i have ever seen in my life, cant wait for the next time i come to chicago, will be the only place i ever stay when in chicago great place great place great place great place great place

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your enthusiastic praise of Villa D' Citta! It was a pleasure to meet you and have you as our guest, and I look forward to your return visit when you come back to Chicago.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

If you want to live like a king or queen for a night or for a whole week this is the place. It's absolutely stunning! I recommend it for anyone wanting affordable luxury and great service and location.
Villa d Citta is a great place that will put you in a great mood!

• Stayed: August 2013
PineappleCathy, General Manager at Villa D'Citta, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments. While elegant, we feel that the Villa has a very warm and inviting presence--one in which our guests always feel quite comfortable. I am very happy to hear that you enjoy you enjoy your stays with us,, and we look forward to your next visit to Villa D' Citta.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I travel all over for work and this place is the best of the best. Nothing like it, I felt right at home. The staff is very kind and attentive. This is a wonderful hotel with very nice people and beautiful rooms, incredible comfortable and very close to the airport, excellent because it just feels right.

Scott C

Room Tip: Get the floor plan emailed to you, then choose.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Knowing that business professionals often travel around the globe, we are always appreciative when our guests visiting us on business return to the Villa time and again. Although they may be working on their laptop in our family room, guests love the "home away from home" atmosphere that they experience while staying at Villa D' Citta. Thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to your staying with us again soon. Kind regards, Cathy