Villa D'Citta
$275
$242
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$199
Agoda.com
$149
Travelocity
  • Fitness center
Hotel Versey - Days Inn Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$159
$144
The Talbott Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$279
$195
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
$416
Hotelpower.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsb blincoln parktuscan suiteeuro roomhot tubfresh baked cookiesbed and breakfastdepaul universitybreakfast pizzawell stocked kitchenthe inn keeperhome away from homehalsted streetheated floorsprivate bathroomgas fireplacebreakfast was amazing
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 18, 2011

Ralph the Inn Keeper is by far one of the best parts of our weekend stay. Besides him being easy to work with, accommodating, and social he offers a fantastic product with his Suites. We stayed in the Grand Tucson the largest room which has heated floors, a fireplace, king size bed, small balcony, 25 Head shower and a Jacuzzi tub. If you have kids there is even a guest bedroom with a TV and two twin beds. How can you complain about that as the nightly rate was equivalent to a night at a reasonable 4 star property on Michigan Ave.This is by far a 5 star product with full access to the kitchen and even Garage parking ($25) that i added to my stay.

The neighborhood was wonderful with a short walk to shopping, breakfast places, bars, and $5 cab to the Heart of the city. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Just to give you an Idea of how I feel about the property, this is also the place I chose to propose to my girlfriend. It had all the Romantic qualities that i needed as well as the quiet at home feeling that made the whole experience worth while. I will Surely be returning for all my weekend stays in Chicago. 5 Stars!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Docs22
Reviewed April 17, 2011

This was a wonderful hidden Gem right in Chicago.. Immediately walking in I was taken back. I totally didn't expect what I saw. The place was beautiful!!! This Bed and Breakfast is an excellent idea for any type trip. Girlfriend Getaway or a Romantic Night.. Ralph was very helpful in all aspects of our trip. He helped assist us in ordering food, beverages whatever was needed.The rooms were BEAUTIFUL and extremely comfortable. I will be going back again soon..

Reviewed April 17, 2011

Words can't describe the breath taking weekend I had at Villa D Citta!! From the very moment I walked in the door I was swept off my feet!!! I am a true believer of customer service and this BED & BREAKFAST exceeds that!! Ralph is an amazing host and his staff is incredible. I can't wait for my next stay and I would advise anyone to make this B&B your only choice when you want a mini vacation!!!

Room Tip: There is no tip...every room is the BEST!!!!
Reviewed April 13, 2011

It was like being hosted by good friends in a very beautiful home. Nothing commercial about the villa, not even a check in desk. We were greeted by our affable host Ralph and he immediaely directed us into the villa's spacious, clean kitchen where we enjoyed snacks and wonderful freshly baked cookies. Our room was spacious and immaculate; the beds with pristine linens were so comfortable and the fireplace, decorations and other amenities provided an outstanding degree of comfort. We felt so at home in the villa and for breakfast we were able to prepare for ourselves, selecting from such a variety of good food and treats! We spent time in the courtyard, off the kitchen, and hated to leave this charming oasis to go out and sightsee. Ralph provided help when needed with airline boarding passes and securing taxis. It was like having a personal concierge. The housekeeping lady is a treasure. In addition to what we were happy preparing for breakfast, she whipped up a batch of the best hash browned potatoes any of us ever ate and once she realized we were fans of the cookies, she was always offering to bake more for us. Our stay at the villa was an incredible experience and if I'm ever in Chicago, I couldn't be happy staying any other place!

Reviewed April 5, 2011

We had a wonderful stay at Villa D' Citta. Not only were the breakfasts delicious, but the kitchen was stocked with food and open all hours for guests. The owner was friendly, helpful, and accommodating. We stayed in the gorgeous Great Tuscan Suite, which was exceedingly comfortable. I highly recommend this B&B and will be recommending it to out-of-town guests who want to experience some of the best Chicago has to offer!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends