Amazing Chicago's Funhouse Maze
Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun experience...but short in duration

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Reviewed April 1, 2018
JanetD2045
Dallas, Texas
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Chicago
from $27.00
from $74.12
from $22.00
from $48.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

Unexpected amount of fun things/sensory experiences. Maze itself is tough. Heard they are having a special haunted maze for Halloween. My kids want to come back for that.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank chimom435
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

My kids also got scared at all the signs saying 5 and younger will get scared. I told my husband the reviews here said it was fine so our 4 year old went with him. They had a blast. It was loud, my kids don’t like that. They loved the dizzy tunnel. I didn’t go because I’m 9 months pregnant. My husband said I probably wouldn’t have made it through the squeeze area.

Date of experience: August 2018
4  Thank Shannonmarye
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

My family (2 adults, 2 kids - 9 and 11) visited Navy Pier on a roasting hot day so we headed into the A/C to give this maze a try. We bought the family combo pack ($40) which included the maze and two other games. We were probably in the maze for 20 minutes tops. The adults thought it was funny, my 11 y.o. thought it was fun, and 9 y.o. thought it was scary. Neither kid wanted to go in again, even though the tickets allowed for unlimited entry. We did the other two games, which were fun but short. It was pretty expensive way to spend half an hour but given the weather there wasn’t much choice of other things to do.

Date of experience: June 2018
2  Thank d2016h
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Took our 10 year old and initially she felt nervous because of the warning for 5 years and younger may be scary. However once she got in, she took the lead and actually found our way out! We bought the groupon as suggested which also included some game tickets. We all had fun!

Date of experience: March 2018
3  Thank JanetD2045
Reviewed April 20, 2017

Had a blast. Found out about the Maze from Living Social. Good deal for a family of 4. The games were a great workout but short. I'd try it again and at full price.

Date of experience: April 2017