“The best Segway tour in Chicago”

Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours
Chicago Lakefront and Museum Campus Segway Tour
Ranked #4 of 174 Tours in Chicago
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours is the Top-rated Segway Tour in Chicago! See Chicago’s popular attractions on one of many different magnificent Segway sightseeing tours. On our prominent tours you view the lakefront, parks, the new River Walk, famous landmarks, breathtaking views of the grand skyline, Iconic architecture, a glide through Soldier Field,“The Bean” Navy Pier, and beautifully landscaped parks and much more. Enjoy our city’s outdoor art, world-class architecture, parks, Harbors, and the River Walk, on the Art and Architecture Tour or The River, Parks, and Architecture on a memorable Segway tour. Thee sightseeing tours are in Grant and Millennium Parks, the homes of famous Chicago attractions, fountains, gardens, statues, as well as views of our spectacular skyline. We also offer Corporate, Private, and Group tours. Experience Chicago at night on our evening tours, Fireworks Tour, The City Lights tour. View Buckingham Fountain’s evening light show before gliding along the lakefront to the Museum Campus to view the glistening harbor, the illuminated skyline, and the Cultural Mile. On the Fireworks Tour we have a secret spot for viewing Navy Pier’s Fireworks display For something different experience the paranormal on the eerie, and fun Haunted Ghost Tour on segways. We glide to mysterious, haunted locations in Downtown Chicago, including Haunted Hotels, gruesome murders,disasters, and a ride in “Death Alley”. Our tour selections include our hallmark Lakefront Museum Campus City Tour, The River Walk,Parks,& Architecture Tour, The Fireworks Tour, The City Lights Tour, The Haunted Ghost Tour, The Gangster Tour The 1.5 hour Adventure. We offer Haunted Halloween Tours in October and Holiday Lights Tours beginning the day after Thanksgiving. Segways are easy to learn and safe to ride!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
London
“The best Segway tour in Chicago”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Absolutely the best segway tour in Chicago. Friendly staff and knowledgable tour guide. Also the price is better thab all others. I took Lakefront Museum Campus Tour and it was great. One if the best tours I have ever been

timmiecortina, Owner at Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours, responded to this review, December 15, 2013
I am so glad to know that we were able to give you the kind of tour and Segway experience that you deserve. Thank you so much for taking time to write a review and we hope to see you again!

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Absolutely the best Segway touring company in Chicago!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

All I can say is WOW! Absolutely amazing experience! From the knowledgeable, down to earth guides (made the experience even that much more impressive- all of them!) to the tour itself of the city- this is a must do in Chicago when you visit! I was there on Sept 3rd with a bunch of other Concierges for our Annual Les Clefs d'Or Conference and this was my highlight of the entire trip to Chicago! I had so much fun moving around on these Segways, I made it due things it was not supposed to do- like make noise going backwards- oops. I was even given one of the guides Segways for a few minutes just so he could check it out to make sure it was still ready to continue. I had a blast! Believe it or not- this was my first time on one, but I felt like a pro moving around on it thanks to the training before we took off from the guides! It really is that easy to get used to and to ride. I even asked how I could become a guide since I loved the idea of getting paid to have fun while enjoying the job- such a great way to make a living. Make sure you tip these guides if you are really impressed with their excursion experience- they deserve it!! I will recommend this to everyone in Miami to try out in both cities!!

Visited September 2013
It is so great to hear that you love Segways as much as we do! Thank you so much for choosing to glide with us and for your excellent review. We hope to see you again sometime.
Lawrence, Kansas, United States
“Tour with Jochy”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

This was my first time on a Segway and I had a lot of fun. The tour guide was very knowledgeable of the city and I learned a lot. I would definitely recommend this to anybody visiting Chicago. The tour guide did great job of teaching us how to ride & it was a blast. When going ask for Jochy he's is very experienced, kind & funny. This is a great place to start when you're in town because you get to see you all other attractions and what they are like before actually paying to see them (museums, aquarium, sports venues etc. )

Visited November 2013
timmiecortina, Owner at Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
We cannot thank you enough for choosing to glide with us and for your excellent review. I am so glad that we were able to give you the kind of tour and Segway experience you deserve and that you had a great time with Jochy. I will be sure to let him know that he was appreciated and we really look forward to seeing you again sometime!
“Best thing I did while in Chicago!”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Jochy did a great job of teaching us how to ride, showing us the city, and stopping for great photo ops! We had such a blast! I learned so much about the city, and really enjoyed riding through the area. I would highly suggest doing this for anyone visiting Chicago or anyone who wants to know more about the city. Make sure you ask for Jochey, he knows his stuff and has a great fro!

Visited November 2013
I am so happy to hear that we were able to provide you with the kind of tour and Segway experience you deserve. We cannot thank you enough for choosing to glide with us and we hope to see you again sometime!
chicago, IL
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A great time!”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

I've wanted to do this for years, but my friends and family thought we'd look like dorks. My adult daughter and I finally did the architectural tour, and we loved it! It was easy and fun, even if you're a klutz like me. Our guide Scott was great and very knowledgable, and we both had a terrific time! Don't worry about looking like a dork; you'll have so much fun you won't care!

Visited October 2013
We are so glad that you chose to glide with us and that you enjoyed your tour and Segway experience with Scott. Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again sometime!