“Tour with Jochy”

Chicago Fireworks Viewing by Segway
Ranked #3 of 176 Tours in Chicago
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours is the Top-rated Segway Tour in Chicago! See Chicago’s popular attractions on one of many different magnificent Segway sightseeing tours. On our prominent tours you view the lakefront, parks, the new River Walk, famous landmarks, breathtaking views of the grand skyline, Iconic architecture, a glide through Soldier Field,“The Bean” Navy Pier, and beautifully landscaped parks and much more. Enjoy our city’s outdoor art, world-class architecture, parks, Harbors, and the River Walk, on the Art and Architecture Tour or The River, Parks, and Architecture on a memorable Segway tour. Thee sightseeing tours are in Grant and Millennium Parks, the homes of famous Chicago attractions, fountains, gardens, statues, as well as views of our spectacular skyline. We also offer Corporate, Private, and Group tours. Experience Chicago at night on our evening tours, Fireworks Tour, The City Lights tour. View Buckingham Fountain’s evening light show before gliding along the lakefront to the Museum Campus to view the glistening harbor, the illuminated skyline, and the Cultural Mile. On the Fireworks Tour we have a secret spot for viewing Navy Pier’s Fireworks display For something different experience the paranormal on the eerie, and fun Haunted Ghost Tour on segways. We glide to mysterious, haunted locations in Downtown Chicago, including Haunted Hotels, gruesome murders,disasters, and a ride in “Death Alley”. Our tour selections include our hallmark Lakefront Museum Campus City Tour, The River Walk,Parks,& Architecture Tour, The Fireworks Tour, The City Lights Tour, The Haunted Ghost Tour, The Gangster Tour The 1.5 hour Adventure. We offer Haunted Halloween Tours in October and Holiday Lights Tours beginning the day after Thanksgiving. Segways are easy to learn and safe to ride!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Lawrence, Kansas, United States
“Tour with Jochy”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

This was my first time on a Segway and I had a lot of fun. The tour guide was very knowledgeable of the city and I learned a lot. I would definitely recommend this to anybody visiting Chicago. The tour guide did great job of teaching us how to ride & it was a blast. When going ask for Jochy he's is very experienced, kind & funny. This is a great place to start when you're in town because you get to see you all other attractions and what they are like before actually paying to see them (museums, aquarium, sports venues etc. )

Visited November 2013
timmiecortina, Owner at Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
We cannot thank you enough for choosing to glide with us and for your excellent review. I am so glad that we were able to give you the kind of tour and Segway experience you deserve and that you had a great time with Jochy. I will be sure to let him know that he was appreciated and we really look forward to seeing you again sometime!

“Best thing I did while in Chicago!”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Jochy did a great job of teaching us how to ride, showing us the city, and stopping for great photo ops! We had such a blast! I learned so much about the city, and really enjoyed riding through the area. I would highly suggest doing this for anyone visiting Chicago or anyone who wants to know more about the city. Make sure you ask for Jochey, he knows his stuff and has a great fro!

Visited November 2013
I am so happy to hear that we were able to provide you with the kind of tour and Segway experience you deserve. We cannot thank you enough for choosing to glide with us and we hope to see you again sometime!
chicago, IL
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A great time!”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

I've wanted to do this for years, but my friends and family thought we'd look like dorks. My adult daughter and I finally did the architectural tour, and we loved it! It was easy and fun, even if you're a klutz like me. Our guide Scott was great and very knowledgable, and we both had a terrific time! Don't worry about looking like a dork; you'll have so much fun you won't care!

Visited October 2013
We are so glad that you chose to glide with us and that you enjoyed your tour and Segway experience with Scott. Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again sometime!
San Francisco, California
“Party Girls”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We visted on 10/26/13 and took the 2.5 hour, none of us had ever ridden a segway and were all nerves, our tour guide was Paul I must say he was great by the end we were all pro's he was a wealth of information throughout the tour. we were a glad we did this tour and recommend this to all.Thanks again for the great visit to your town.

The Party Girls

Visited October 2013
It's great to hear you that had a positive tour and Segway experience with Paul and we cannot thank you enough for choosing to glide with us. We hope to see you again sometime!
Long Beach, California
“Fun fun fun!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Did the Haunted Chicago tour and had a blast. Not only was Kim a great and fun guide but she was helpful with me and the other members of the group in feeling comfortable on the Segway. She made it a very fun night and I appreciate her great humor. I'd definitely do this again!

Visited October 2013
We cannot thank you enough for choosing to glide with us and for your excellent review. I am so glad that we were able to give you the kind of tour and Segway experience you deserve and that you had a great time with Kym. I will be sure to let her know that she was appreciated and we really look forward to seeing you again sometime!